Interviews Part 2

"And now we have... Peril!" Glory shouted. Peril grinned and walked on.

"Why did you volunteer for Carnelian?" Asked Glory.

"We have this system in the Sky Kingdom where whoever is reaped, someone more powerful takes their place. Queen Scarlet wants me to bring her more treasure." Glory looked horrified.

"And you know Carnelian?" She asked Peril. "Oh, sure. She was a soldier, and I wasn't supposed to talk to soldiers, but I talked to her anyway." Peril admitted.

"Oh, and what did you do before coming here?" Peril shrugged. "I had too much fire, you know? So most would have killed me, but Her Majesty let me live. I fought prisoners, so I think I have a good chance here." The audience applauded.

"Good luck, Peril." Glory called as Peril left the stage.

"The one, the only, Turtle!" Glory called. "I heard your mother. Are you upset she doesn't know who you are?" Turtle shrugged. "I don't really care."

"Aww!" The people in the crowd cried. Glory nodded in agreement.

"And what is your best chance of winning?" Turtle sighed. "I don't know. Nothing?" She sighed. "Moon said that too. Where is your pride?" Turtle shrugged again.

"Wow. So who's Fathom?"

"Fathom's my great too many greats grandfather or something." Glory frowned. "So you look like him." Turtle nodded.

"Why was Whirlpool disappointed with your name being pulled?"

"Because with me as the SeaWing representative, we have no hope of winning." Another 'aww!' From the audience. Glory was quiet.

"I'm so sorry for you, but our time is up. Give him a cheer!" She called.

A weak cheer was shouted, and then Turtle left.