CHAPTER 6: I'm Not Capable Of Love

DORIAN

This morning was weird. Yet at the same time, I now knew where the scent I smelled yesterday was coming from as it was strong when I opened my bathroom door and then saw this amazingly sexy curvy young woman in my chambers. She looked to be holding a tray of breakfast that she claimed she made.

Once she introduced herself, I immediately shook my head back in the present and got the thought of her being my mate out of my head. This had to have been some kind of a joke. Although I will admit that I feel a little bit more at ease knowing that she's not some whiny teenager or kid I needed to babysit.

After she had left my room, I had a big argument with my wolf who I had fought hard in trying to hold him back.

I went on with the rest of my day as did everyone else while I left several of my guys here at the house to watch her while I went to a meeting. Which I know I'm supposed to be watching her at all times but these meetings, she doesn't need to go to.

After I was done with everything, I headed back home and was looking for Jade to ask her why she wasn't there at the meeting. But since she was still gone I started looking for Delta Brock.

I could still smell my 'mate' which got my wolf excited all over again.

I started following the scent and noticed it was coming from the theater room and before entering, I could hear her laughing along with Brock? WHAT THE FUCK was he doing in there with her, alone?!!

I quickly slammed the door opened and stood in the door way as they both jumped a little and stopped laughing as soon as they saw me.

Mystic looked a little scared while Brock looked not as scared but quickly mind-linked me.

"It's not what it looks like Alpha. We were just watching some Christmas movies." He says through mind-link.

"Get out! Now!" I mind-link him back and growl a little low as he walks past me leaving the room.

I continue standing there glaring at her.

"Sorry. You can watch a movie if you want. I'm gonna go make some dinner for everyone." She says as she picks up her drinking glass and Brock's while walking past me.

"You are our guest. Let them fend for themselves." I tell her a little harsher than I wanted to while grabbing her arm.

"I don't mind doing it." She says as she removes her arm from my grip. "If you don't want to eat that's fine but others seem to like my cooking and I enjoy doing it, so rather I'm a guest or not, I don't care, I'm not going to sit around doing nothing all day while being cooped up in this place." She fires back at me and to be honest I am taken back.

Then before I could say anything else, she leaves towards the kitchen. I just stand there in shock that someone talked to me like that and it wasn't my sister or anyone I knew.

More frustrated than I already was, I start walking towards out in the living room and see Jade and a few others come walking in.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I ask.

"Woah!" Jade says with her hands up in surrender. "What crawled up your ass?!" She remarks.

"You should have been home a long time ago. I know it doesn't take as long as it did." I tell her as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah well, I went to grab us all some food. So relax the hell out." Jade rolls her eyes at me and then turns and see's Mystic. "Hey girl! You better not be cooking!" She teases Mystic.

I just scowl at everyone before stomping out of the house irritated and frustrated with everyone and everything. I don't know in who the hell Mystic was exactly, but I was gonna make sure I found out. Not to mention see what the deal was with me having someone I have to 'watch' being my mate? I'm not even capable of love. That's not what makes an Alpha.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)