CHAPTER 24: Third Person's POV

Everything is going as planned. Everyone has been doing their jobs in convincing Mystic that I am dead and she has no idea what's coming to her.

Everyone is now going to be too caught up in her being a victim of a broken family and home, that they'll never see it coming.

I have waited years for my revenge and now couldn't be a better time to do just that. Let's just hope Mystic isn't smarter than her mother and tries to play a hero during the process.

"Sir, we are all ready." One of my pack members told me as he entered into the office.

"Good." I tell him and I start walking out in the backyard to address them before we leave.

"Sir." They all said and bowed in unison at me.

"Listen up! We have a big fight ahead of us. I know most of you. The rest of you are here because a good friend of yours recommended you. You all know me and what I'm capable of and why we're doing this fight. This is our chance to take back what is ours and make things the way they're supposed to be. We will END their chances of having anybody EVER help them in their futures. Which reminds me, the future Moon Goddess, Mystic is to be unharmed. There's some unfinished business I need to take care of. Everyone else is fair game. Except for that Dorian and his sister Jade, they are mine and my good friend's here victims. So if we're all ready..." I said and was about to step off the porch and head into the woods to head towards the place where Mystic and them were at, but I was stopped by a familiar deep husky voice

"Son!" I hear.

I clench my fists and teeth before turning around.

"What?!" I asked.

"Do remember son that if you ruin this and our one chance to be one big happy family, I will not hesitate to punish you worse than I ever have." My father exclaims!

"I got it, dad!" I replied through clenched teeth.

"Are these the ones you plan on taking to help you?" He asks as he takes a step outside and walks up beside me as he looks at everyone with uncertainty.

"Yeah. These are the best of the best father, trust me. For once trust me. I've got this." I tell him.

"We'll see son." He smirks in disbelief then turns and walks back inside slowly.

I swear that my father is such an asshole and that one day I will take over and take his place. Then that way I can stop disappointing him.

I never was close to him and we have always been at each other's throats since I can remember as he killed my mother.

One of these days......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)  Also, sorry for the shortness of this one BUT don't worry because the next chapter will be posted and the chapter after that will have more explanations about her mother and other things too. :);)