CHAPTER 26: Let's Get Ready!!

MYSTIC

Oh my god. This can't be real. He can't be alive. I am beyond confused right now. But wait, if he's an Elder, why haven't I seen him? Sure I haven't been to many meetings but the ones I have been to, I don't remember seeing him.

I begin to look more and more at him and I finally see I do resemble him a little with us having similar eyes and nose.

Usually when kids reunite with their parents, sometimes it can be a great and happy time, but not this one.

I suddenly begin to get angry and all I start to see is red. So I quickly stomp my way over to him and begin punching him as hard as I can.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" I yell while starting to cry.

Quickly I feel myself being pulled off by and then being held back by Dorian.

"It's okay." He says while trying not to laugh at me.

"No! I'm not finished with him yet." I struggle to break free from his grasp but can't.

We all stop and hear an evil laugh, I'm calling it and look at this asshole who claims to be my REAL father that's supposed to be dead.

"Your mother's little so-called mate wasn't her original mate, I was. But unfortunately Princess, your mother fell for someone else and replaced me. As the Moon Goddess, she had the power to change course. Which is forbidden and against the law. But she did it anyways. So I took matters into my own hands, by becoming an Elder and given that title, does have its advantages." He grins.

"Your mother became ashamed of me beforehand. Then when she found out I became an Elder, which I thought would change her mind and want to be with me, it didn't. So I did what I had to do. Though stupid as she was and pathetic, she was very brave when she threatened to expose me to the council. I wasn't going to allow that. So I got of her and the distasteful mate she chose." He says in disgust.

"Why did she say you were dead then?" I asked.

"Because she was still trying so hard to protect you from me. She knew you would find out soon enough, especially if you became the Moon Goddess. She knew that once you began attending the meetings that you would find out who I was. Of course she couldn't allow that." He smirks.

"But then why? Why wait all this time to come after me and my mate?" I ask.

"To be honest, I never thought you would find someone. I mean, you're a whore's daughter after all. There's no goddess quality in you. Not to mention that once you did find one, I wasn't going to allow him to get in the way and you both have off springs to make our kind become a disgrace." He says with much distaste.

"You bastard!" I tell him.

"My son Enigma, he'll be here soon and there's nothing any of you can do about it." He grins. "Oh and Mystic? I will say you have your mother's same strength, when she struggled that one night and the day her and her mate both took their last breaths." He begins to do an evil laugh.

I couldn't take it anymore and broke free from his grasp and sprinted towards him and knocked him onto the ground with my knees cutting off his air supply on his chest while I continue punching him.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SON!" I yell at him while continuing to punch him and then start throwing in some kicks as he just laughs and then finally, I stomp on his head a couple of times.

Then I stand up and breathe in and out heavily, trying to catch my breath as I look at him.

Then I turn around and see everyone looking at me in shock.

"Now let's get ready to end this bullshit!" I exclaim all pumped up with adrenaline.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)