CHAPTER 21: I Am Ready

MYSTIC

After arriving at our new home for the moment, which was big enough for us to live in comfortably for now, we all were jet lagged and decided to head off to bed.

Both Dorian and I were getting ready for bed and I had been thinking to myself for the entire trip here about how bad I felt about this whole thing. Then I was upset after thinking about my mother and why she never mentioned to me about me having a mate.

"Are you alright baby?" I hear Dorian ask me from the bed.

I turn and smile at him as I walk over and get underneath the covers while laying on my side, facing him.

"Yeah. I was just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asks.

"About everything that's going on and about my mother." I admit.

"Well what are you worried about?" He asks me.

"I just feel bad that I have put all your lives at risk and that I wasn't able to know you were my mate and then now, it's almost like, I don't know." I shrug.

"Well I promise you that there's no place I would rather be than right here with you." He says with a smile as he gently starts caressing the side of my face.

I smile at him again and then lean in to kiss him.

We give each other a passionate kiss that quickly turns into a hot and steamy kiss filled with lust and us both moaning.

He rolls on top of me and pulls his head back a little to look into my eyes.

"We don't have to do this." He says.

"I want to." I tell him.

"Tell me." He says.

"Tell you what?" I ask.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He repeats as he kisses me on the side of my neck.

"Mmm...I want....mmm....I want you to make love to me." I moan out.

He smiles at me before placing his lips back onto mine and we start removing an item of clothing one at a time until we are under the sheets naked and he starts kissing down from my neck to my breasts, giving each breast and nipple the same attention as the other.

His mouth and hands feel so good as he then kisses his way down lower towards in between my legs and looks up at me with a smile before bending his head down closer and starts flicking my clit with his tongue, teasing it a little to drive me crazy.

"Mmm....That feels so good." I moan whisper.

"You taste so good." He tells me before continuing flicking and then using all his tongue to do circular motions on my clit, making me go crazy and causing my legs to shake.

While flicking at it a little quicker, he slowly puts in one finger and then a second one inside and begins moving them in and out making me go crazy until I come undone all over his tongue and hear him moan and lick his fingers before making his way back up to my lips again and kissing them.

I move my hand down and grab his shaft and start stroking it and right away gets rock hard and feel the tip hit my stomach.

"Baby, your hands feel so good but I really want to feel your pussy on my cock." He says as he kisses my neck and continues to moan.

"But I want to suck your cock baby." I tell him as I continue stroking.

"Not tonight baby...mmmm....shit..." He moans as he grabs my hand and after grabbing a condom out from his pants that are now on the floor and rolls it on, I can feel his tip touch the entrance to my pussy lips. "Tonight is your night." He tells me and then smashes his lips onto mine again before I have a chance to protest or anything.

I get caught up in our deep and lustful kiss and then I suddenly feel his cock slowly move inside me until he's all the way inside.

"Ahh." I gasp a little.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll go slow. It'll hurt just for a little bit and soon will be replaced by pure pleasure, I promise." He assures me.

"Okay." I whisper moan.

He's right, the pain dissipates quickly and is instantly replaced with pure ecstasy and pleasure. To which makes me wrap my legs around his waist and ask him to go faster and a little harder.

He then picks up the speed and starts moving in faster and deeper until we both come together, one after the other.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)