CHAPTER 7: I'll Take You

MYSTIC

I woke up the next morning and made my way downstairs to pour some cereal when I see Dorian making some girl giggle obnoxiously at the table. He see's me out the corner of his eye and grins at me as I just roll my eyes and head into the kitchen.

While taking out a bowl, spoon and the cereal box from the cupboard I over hear the girl tell him she's gonna head to the bathroom real quick.

I open the refrigerator and grab the milk but then almost drop it after being startled by Dorian standing in the kitchen doorway, leaning on the wall while looking at me.

I continue ignoring him and pour me some milk then put it back. However, once I am about to grab my bowl, I notice out the corner of my eye, Dorian is next to me.

"You jealous or something?" He asks out of the blue.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can hear your thoughts. You don't even know her." He says.

"Well you don't even know me but you have judged me. Besides, I'm not jealous. I have nothing to be jealous of. If you want to be a man whore that's your business not mine." I tell him.

"You're right, it isn't your business. And you're wrong about me judging you when I don't know you because I DO know you. I know that for some stupid reason, I am stuck having to look over you and yet was given vague information. Which I'm not sure in what you or the Head Elder are up to but I promise you that if you make this harder than it should be, you'll be miserable until this is over." He threatens me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and grab my bowl then start heading towards the stairs back up to my room.

I could feel his eyes burning a hole on my back but I didn't care. I was beginning to get tired of his childish behavior.

I stayed in my room for the next few days barely coming out to avoid everyone. I was beginning to feel really depressed as every night I have had dreams about my mom and dad. I missed them both a lot and it sucks that all of this has had to happen.

I was starting to get bored and remembered that there was a pool and hot tub downstairs along with a sauna. So I decided to put on some booty shorts and a tank that I have and make my way downstairs into the sauna.

When I turned it on and got it ready, I walked in and began to lay down on one of the benches in there on my towel with my eyes closed relaxing.

It felt really nice and then I suddenly sit up after I hear Jade come in.

"There you are girl. I've been looking everywhere for you. Come on, we're going out." She says.

"What do you mean? I can't leave. I'm not supposed to go anywhere in public." I remind her.

"Only by yourself, but I'll be with you. So come on, I'm not taking no for an answer." She says.

"I'm not much of person that likes going out to bars or clubs really." I tell her.

"Me neither. Which is why we're going to a party my friends are throwing in the middle of the woods." She laughs.

"Okay." I smile at her.

"Good, let's go." She says and grabs my hand and we start heading upstairs.

While I take a shower, she picks out something for me to wear and clearly she doesn't know my style.

"Uh, I'm not wearing that." I chuckle at her.

"Why not? It shows off your curves amazingly and it's not gonna show too much skin. I'm good at reading people and figured you're not one that shows too much." She winks at me.

"Yeah well, I can tell that skirt is already gonna be shorter than I'd like it to be." I protest.

"Oh my gosh, just try it on." She says while putting it in my hands.

"Alright." I finally surrender.

I get dressed and though it's still not something I would have picked out as my first choice, I guess it's not as bad. The skirt comes just a little above my knees still wasn't short to where my butt hung out and I had some cleavage with this top but not slutty. Overall I guess I'd say this look was good.

When I came walking out of the bathroom, Jade was still standing there and as soon as she saw me, she she smiled bigger than I have ever seen.

"Oh my gosh, you look hot." She says while looking me up and down.

"Thanks." I reply.

"Damn..." We look at the doorway as we notice Brock standing there.

"Right?" Jade says.

"Perfect outfit." He says.

I begin blushing and then Jade takes my hand and we start heading downstairs where we are stopped by Dorian.

"Where do you guys think you're all going?" He asks.

"We're taking her out to a party my friends are throwing in the woods." Jade tells him.

He looks me up and down and looks to be getting ready to explode. That is until he speaks.

"She isn't aloud to leave." He reminds everyone. "Especially to that party, it isn't safe."

"Unattended but don't worry, we'll be with her at all times." Jade laughs.

"No!" He protests.

"Stop it." She tells him.

"Fine, if you guys are going out then I'll go with you." He says.

"No thanks. We want to have fun tonight and besides, we can't all fit on your motorcycle." She chuckles.

He rolls his eyes and grabs the keys to his F 250 dark blue double quad truck and we follow behind him. As soon as I get there, he opens the front passenger side.

"You sit up front." He says.

"I'll be in the back, thanks." I tell him.

"No, you'll sit up front, with me." He says a little more assertive but not too much of a jerk.

I looked at him a moment more and then noticed that Jade and Brock were already buckled in the back. So I rolled my eyes and got in and buckled as we then headed to the party.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)