CHAPTER 30: Ladies And Gents

MYSTIC

It's been almost a year since everything went down and all of our lives were changed.

Since we missed the big annual Christmas Party and the holiday itself along with New Years, we finally were able to throw a huge party but it actually is just as special if not more than those would have been because tonight is the night I am announced as Dorian's Luna.

I feel a little nervous and yet very excited and happy too, like I would as if we were getting married.

In this kind of world it's just as huge of an honor to being announced as someone's Luna like it is to announce an engagement.

After Jade luckily healed and got better, she helped me go shopping for a dress and I must admit that I had began to start feeling like Cinderella. Despite the fact that it's cliche and a lot of girls say it, I still feel like a princess.

Once my hair and makeup is done, Jade then helps me put on my beautiful long flowing dress that is a shade of grey-teal- blue and black lacing trim along with matching elbow length gloves.

I start to take in a few deep breaths and then let it out while pacing back and forth in the room, trying to work up the nerve and make my way downstairs to meet up with Dorian who is waiting for me at the party already.

I hear a knock on the door and see the door open up and Jade walking in the room all dressed in a nice black dress with a few gems from the bottom of the dress up, fading.

"You ready?" She asks me.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Don't be nervous. You look beyond amazing." She smiles.

"Thanks." I reply. "You do too."

"I know." She winks at me.

We both share a quick laugh and then we head downstairs into the limo and start heading over towards the place Dorian rented out and is waiting for my arrival. Well, not to mention, thousands of others.

While on the way over, Jade tried making me laugh and calming my nerves and of course, it worked.

By the time we pulled up in front of the place, lights were all over and a bunch of valet guys were parking the cars while others were being dropped off by limos as well.

Jade gets out and then one of the valet guys opens the door and he bows to me a little.

"Good evening." He greets me.

"Good evening." I reply.

Jade comes beside me and then we start to walk into the place. As soon as I step inside, not all at once, but people start to turn and look at me in amazement and all bow a little at me.

I smile and nod my head back at them while looking all over for Dorian but haven't seen him yet.

Then suddenly his scent invades my nose and I know I am close by. As I look ahead of me across the room and talking to people is him.

He looks beyond sexy with his dark hair slicked back, his sexy smile and tuxedo. The way he's looking at me right now is already making me weak. Why does he have that effect on me?! He's our mate, duh.

We both begin walking towards each other and meet in the middle of the room and he places one hand on my lower back while takes my other hand and we start dancing to the music that is still playing and everything and everyone in the room disappear. They're all a blur. The only thing that's in focus is me and him.

The dance doesn't last very long as we hear the head Elder standing up at the top of the stairs quiets down everyone and invites Dorian and I upstairs.

"Ladies and gentleman, I would like all of your attention at this time. Tonight is an amazing night for many reasons but mainly for two very important reasons." He begins.

"Tonight we are honoring and celebrating two people. Alpha Dorian and our new Moon Goddess, Mystic." He announces. "These two, I am honored to announce as not just mates and she soon will be the new Luna of his pack, but these two will be our future Alpha King and Queen." He announces.

Everyone uproars in applause and then as soon as I look back at Dorian, he is now on one knee.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)