Chapter 7-

Sadie's POV

"Is there actually any logic behind this or are you purposely torturing me?" I tried not to scream as Kent continued to laugh and pour yet another bag of ice into the tub that I was sitting in. He had been laughing for the past half hour now as I had tried to get enough courage built up to slip into the freezing tub.

"Just sit still already, moving around isn't going to help," Charlie commented from where he stood, leaning against the door way with his arms crossed and a smile on his handsome face. At least someone was enjoying themselves.

"The quicker you stop moving around the quicker your body will go numb," Kent said reaching into the water to hold my legs down.

"You suck, do you know that?" I growled wishing I could punch him in the face and force him to sit in this tub instead. My comment and glare did nothing to dampen Kent's joyful mood as he stared at me from the end of the tub and continued to laugh.

"Why are you torturing the poor girl? Isn't it bad enough that she has to share a room with you?" Charlie asked as he moved into the room now and glanced down at the tub full of ice.

"If she doesn't do this she'll be extremely sore from being tackled by your fat ass, I'm being nice and helping her," Kent defended himself with a snicker.

"Oh so this is Charlies fault too?" I asked and Kent nodded. "Then you're a jerk too," I said to Charlie who looked offended but started to laugh as well.

"Quit laughing already. When can I get out of here?" I think any sane person would be just as annoyed as I am if they were being held against their will in an ice filled tub.

"Just five more minutes, sweetheart. Try and focus on something else," Kent mumbled, still holding on to my calves.

"Don't call me that," He was holding me captive and Charlie was doing nothing about it. This is illegal.

"So you saw who princess was talking to tonight right?" Charlie suddenly asked, changing the subject.

"It wasn't some douche-bag right?" Kent asked, not seeming all that interested.

"Nope, it was Missy. Right before she came over to talk to you,"

"She was talking to Missy?"

"Yup, the Missy," Charlie reassured.

"You mean, Sadie," Kent nodded his head towards me but didn't make eye contact. "was talking to Missy,"

"Yes, the one and only,"

"You're joking,"

"I am not,"

Then, as if they rehearsed, both Kent and Charlie turned to look at me.

"What's the big deal anyway?" I asked, feeling even more annoyed.

"Don't talk to her," Kent demanded, red beginning to rise to his face.

"You can't tell me who I can and can't talk to Kent," I fired back, getting upset now more than annoyed.

"No one in this dorm talks to her which means you can't talk to her either. We hate her, so you hate her. Got it?" Kent said. I stood up abruptly, ice falling every which way, and placed my hands on my hips. The instant warmth that washed over my body was almost enough for me to relax. I'm glad I had chose the black sports bra and shorts instead of my white ones.

"If you think you can control me then you're in for a rude awakening, buddy. Who you hate has nothing to do with me, got it? Don't try to order me around," I said, having to crane my neck almost all the way back just to make eye contact with him. He crossed his arms and stepped closer to me.