Chapter 10-

Sadie's POV

Once we got back to the dorm everyone said their goodnight's quickly and we were all off to our own rooms. I staggered into my room and tried not to trip over anything since the lights were out. I could barely see the silhouette of Kent's body huddled in his bed so I carefully, but hastily, got dressed. Throwing on one of my favorite oversized T-shirts with no bra and some underwear, I jumped into bed and curled up in my blankets. Before I had time to soak in the relaxation that was consuming my body I felt my covers being torn away from my body and Kent was suddenly laying right next to me.

"Kent," I groaned. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Where have you been all night?" Kent asked, ignoring my own question.

"Does that really matter right now? We can talk about it in the morning," I snapped back at him.

"Why can't we talk about it now?" Kent responded moving his body impossibly closer to mine, his hard chest pushing against my back and one of his arms snaked around my waist to hold me close.

"I'm tired, that's why and you don't need to know every detail about my life," I half-heartedly tried shrugged Kent away but his grip only tightened to hold me in place. Even though all I wanted to do was go to bed I couldn't deny that cuddling up next to Kent felt amazing, even if he was a jerk.

"Then just tell me where you were and we can go to sleep," Was he implying that he'd be sleeping in my bed with me tonight? As much as I was somewhat enjoying this I also enjoyed my own space and these twin size beds were just too small for the two of us.

"I was hanging out with Chunk, the twins and Squid, happy? Now let me go to sleep,"

"They were flirting with you all night weren't they?" Kent suddenly asked, his tone more serious than before, I could feel his cool breath on the back of my neck. 

"So what if they were? Why are you acting so weird right now?" I snapped, turning my whole body so that I was now facing him and our chests were pressing against each other.

"It was Jayden, wasn't it?" He asked, again ignoring my own question. His tone was ice cold but he seemed amused at the same time. I felt his hand touch the small of my back and suddenly I couldn't find my breath.

"Seriously Kent, nothing happened so stop being so weird," I replied, rolling my eyes even though I doubt he could see me in the dark and rolling back over so my back was again pressed up against his chest.

Instead of going back to his own bed like I assumed he would, Kent stayed right next to me, one of his hands lightly caressing my exposed hip. I'm glad it was dark and that I wasn't facing Kent because my face probably looked like a cherry. I mumbled under my breath for Kent to stop touching my hip and he did for the moment, allowing me to relax. Since he made it obvious he was not moving anytime soon I would just go to sleep and stop this silly conversation before it turned into a fight.

Just as sleep was about to take over I again felt Kent's hand on my body, but not on my hip this time.

"Kent," I muttered, feeling his hand moving up and down my side, rubbing gently.

"You said not to touch your hip," I could hear the smile on his face as he spoke. He was such a little boy sometimes.

Kent wasn't the best at showing his feelings towards someone and I couldn't say I could blame him since I wasn't too good at that either. But as he continued to rub my side and eventually my back I couldn't help but begin to feel that warm sensation in the pit of my stomach. That feeling you get when you're around a person you care for or when you're about to go on your first date. I wasn't sure if Kent felt the same about me, he probably didn't, but either way the massage he was giving me was much needed and so relaxing.