Chapter 4

-Jaxon's P.O.V-

It was just me, my maid Cherry, and a dark room. She moaned as I dug my fingers into her waist, pulling her onto my lap. She leaned into me, slowly kissing up my neck, nipping at my ear, whispering how much she wanted-

*BUZZZZZZZZ*

"Fuck" I reached into my back pocket and slowly pulled out my phone.

Call from: Gray

I slid my thumb right, bringing the phone up to my ear "You timing is impeccable" I said sarcastically into the phone. A heard a low growl on the other end. I smirked "whoa werewolf boy calm down"

"Where the hell are you?" he spat at me. Cherry tried to grab my phone, but I pushed her hand away and transferred the phone to my other side so she could continue kissing up my neck.

"Well i'm not at school if that's what you're wondering" I replied.

"No shit, Sherlock. Come on man, it's the first day"

"Chill out dude, I can feel your angry aura through the pho - fuck" I grabbed Cherry's hair and pulled her away from my neck and closer to my face. She smiled mischievously, biting onto my lower lip. I could feel her slowly pulling off my belt-

"JAXON!"

"Yes sir?" I asked politely. He replied with an angry grunt, causing me to laugh "What the hell is so funny?" he was now full on yelling now at me, "Are you even listening to me?"

"I might have zoned out a bit"

"I said not only are you missing classes, but you're missing football practice. Coach is going to whoop your ass"

"Gray, this has been fun and all, but-"

AAAVVVVAAAAAAAA

I heard Gray shushing someone. It was muffled, but I could make out "Jesus christ Daphne, i'm on the phone"

Good old Daphne, always blowing out your eardrums.

"Sorry" he said returning to the call "Daphne's got some new friend she's screaming at. Anyways-"

I put him on speaker so I could set my phone down. I grabbed Cherry's ass, lifting her off the couch with me. I walked us over to the coffee table and laid her down, proceeding to tear apart her fishnets. She giggled, sliding off her-

"JAXON!"

Rolling my eyes, I sat back down and grabbed my phone, putting it back up to my ear "I'm a bit busy right now"

"Busy doing what? You're not at school, I know you don't work 'till the evenings. I'm taking time out of my lunch period to check on your dumb ass and...wait... what the hell is that sound?"

I grinned, watching my maid slowly rub herself, moaning, while looking me directly in the eyes.

"Jaxon, you're not... while i'm on the phone... i'll kill you"

"I'm not doing anything. Cherry, however, well-"

"I fucking hate you"

"You don't mean that - anddd he hung up" I dropped my phone and made my way back to Cherry, "where were we?"

*knock knock*

What the hell now?

"Jaxon Marvel, unlock this door!" Cherry's eyes gaped open, realizing who was at the door. It was Esther, the fifty year old housekeeper here at the Marvel mansion, who admittedly is more of a mother to me than my actual mom.