Chapter 28

-Ava's P.O.V-

It was Saturday morning and I was sipping my tea while reading Jekyll and Hyde on the couch. Melissa came jetting out of her room, flailing her arms around. "AVAAAAAAAA!" she shrieked.

My God, did Daphne possess my sister's body?

"What's up, Mel?"

"He asked me if I wanted to hang out today! What do I say? I don't know if i'm ready to start dating, I-"

"Whoa, slow down! Who is 'he'?"

"STEVE! Steve Lovell! My coworker-"

"Ahhhh, your crush"

"COWORKER!" she shouted, crossing her arms.

"Then why are you freaking out if he's just a coworker" I raised an eyebrow. She gulped, playing with the bottom of her shirt. "I guess its no use to deny it" she sighed "I just don't know how I feel about dating or being in a relationship right now. You are my main priority, and I always want to be here for you. I'm don't know what to do"

"You can start by taking some deep breaths" I giggled "I think it would be awesome if you started dating, you don't need to hold yourself back on my account. It doesn't matter if you're with someone, I know you'll always put me first. You should tell Steve yes"

"Really?" she peeped

"Really. I'm happy for you." I stood up to give her a hug, but she was already spinning around the living room with her phone. "Thanks Ava! I'm totally going to say yes! This is going to be great!" With that, she danced back into her room. I smiled to myself, bookmarking my page.

It was time to get ready for work. I put on:

At about 10:30am I met Mr

At about 10:30am I met Mr. Lynch outside. When we arrived to the Marvel mansion, I noticed Jaxon's bike wasn't out front, so I assumed he wasn't home. Good. I don't want to deal with that jerk anyway. I had successfully ignored his rude ass for about two weeks now, and I wasn't about to break the streak.

Work was boring, for there wasn't much to do. Mr. and Mrs. Marvel spent the day preparing to leave for another business trip this Monday, so I tried to stay out of their way while Penelope helped them pack.

Esther let me leave around 6pm, and I was grateful. It was beautiful day, and I wanted to spend the rest of it day outside. I texted Rylee about hanging out, and she told me to meet her downtown. She was apparently doing a photoshoot for her new Youtube profile picture. Mr. Lynch agreed to give me ride downtown, and I met Rylee outside of Urth Caffe.

"Hey girl!" she squealed, jumping up and down. "I got some great shots today, i'll show you over dinner!" We spent about two hours going through photos. I helped her pick out the perfect picture to use for all her social profiles. Around 8pm we left Urth, and I was ready to explore. "I think there's a new downtown park that just opened up, we should go for a bit!"