Chapter 36

After the football game on Friday I skipped the party at Daphne and Kim's and went straight home to pack for the weekend. It takes roughly six hours to get from Los Angeles to San Francisco, so I wanted to pick Ava up early Saturday morning so we could make it by lunch time.

I was excited to see my brother and niece, but mostly I just needed to get the hell out of my house and away from all this Devonshire drama. Every damn news station was reporting on the alleged "crime scene", even though everyone knew Patrick committed suicide. It was all because of Rogue's bandana that people were speculating other things. I knew Rogue was extremely uncomfortable. So was I, so I couldn't wait to leave it behind for a couple days.

My brother resides in a small townhouse in a quiet, quaint neighborhood outside of the city. He's told me innumerable times how much he loves his home, and he has no regrets about leaving our mansion. He told me that he feels safe in the neighborhood, and he doesn't worry about his daughter playing outside. Syler and my niece have great relationship with the neighbors too, he said they treat his daughter like a princess and are always willing to watch her if needed.

Of course i'm happy for my brother, the guy deserves some happiness after the shit he's been through. However, I am also crazy jealous of him. I so badly want to get the fuck out of L.A., get my own place, and live my own life. Unfortunately, as long as i'm in the Crimson Blaze I cannot just pack up and leave.

When I finally finished getting my shit together, I heard the sound of high heels clicking in the hallway, then my door creaked open. I glanced over my shoulder to see Penelope in velvet, black lingerie and stilettos, smiling at me seductively.

"Hola, hermoso" she purred, biting her lip.

Well fuck.

She slowly made he way towards me, batting her eyelashes. "It's just you and I tonight, why don't we have some fun?"

Before I could respond, she had placed her arms around my neck, roughly pulling my head towards her. She started placing wet kisses down my neck, biting down on my lip.

"Nel-"

"Shhh, kiss me" she whispered against my ear. I could feel her hand traveling downward then she landed on my zipper, slowly unzipping. I clenched my jaw.

C'mon you idiot STOP her.

Unfortunatly, Penelope knew my weak spots. She placed wet kisses near my ear, in the crook of my neck, and down my chest. She was lowering herself, running her hands down my thighs.

No. This is wrong.

"Nel...hey hold on." She shrugged the velvet black straps down her shoulders, and her massive breasts fell out of the lingerie. I had to look away, but for some reason I couldn't move. I was hard as fuck, and she knew it too. "You don't want me to stop. You love it when I suck your cock, don't you master?"

If i'm being honest, I must have some weird master-maid thing because being called master turns me on more than i'd like to admit. Penelope dragged my pants down, leaving me in my boxers. She placed her hands on the elastic of my boxers, using her fingers to slide them down.

I grabbed her arms, hoisting her up and pushing her onto my bed. I pushed my member against her now exposed panties, grinding, letting her groan and moan into my ear. We made out until her breathing was loud, and she rasped, "I want you master, please punish me!"

Buuuuzzzzzz

My phone made a noise from where it laid on my pillow. From where I was positioned, I could slightly read the name that popped up on my phone. It was the name of the girl I liked. The name of the only girl I would ever want in my bed. Fuck this.