Chapter 13

Gina (new character) ^^
——————

-Ava's P.O.V-

Daphne and I had spent our Sunday afternoon in the ocean. The waves weren't too big unfortunately, but she did her best to show me how to get up on the surfboard, and stay on. We only spent about an hour trying to surf before we gave up and just swam around.

Throughout my life I'd never had too many friends, so I was really happy I met Daphne so fast. She was a lot to handle, but she was fun and actually seemed interested in me as a person. Rylee was one of the sweetest girl's i've ever met, besides Kiana from back home, and Lucas was already like brother to me. Besides them, mostly everyone at Oceanview had welcomed me with the exception of Zane and some of Daphne's friends.

About an hour later, Daphne dragged me out of the water so we didn't "crinkle up". She spread out her towel and laid down, staring up at me. "Honestly Ava, I don't know why you wore that." I looked down at myself, shrugging. "It's good for surfing" I replied, spreading my towel out next to hers.

"Well it's extremely NOT good for tanning"

"It's burning that I'm worried about" I said. I laid down next to her, feeling a bit self conscious now. Daphne was rocking a neon pink, string bikini, and I was laying next to her in my blue and black wet suit. "Besides" I sighed, closing my eyes, "I don't like to be too exposed"

"Oh boohoo. C'mon Ava, this is like the most excepted place to be exposed. Don't you want a hot surfer to come sweep you off your feet?"

"Um, no, not really."

We laid there for a while in silence, soaking up the sun's rays, when all of a sudden I felt cooler. I looked up, and there was a girl looming over me, casting a shadow over my body. Startled, I sat up. I noticed there was not one, but two girls next to Daphne and I. One had curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, and she was in a mustard yellow bikini. The other girl...WTF?

DAPHNE NUMBER TWO??

Daphne groaned, sitting up. "Really, you guys? You're stopping me from achieving my perfect glow." The girls giggled, the one closer to Daphne kneeling down on her towel. "You shouldn't tan so much sis, you're going to get skin cancer."

Sis? That would make complete sense on account of the fact THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE.

"Buzz off!" Daphne snapped. "I thought you had 'tons' of homework to do today?"

Her sister said, rolling her eyes "I finished it, and Gina wanted to come to the beach, so here we are"

"Good for you guys" Daphne grumbled, looking at me "Ava, this my sister Kim and her girlfriend Gina"

"Twin sister!" Kim chimed in.

No shit.

They only looked slightly different, Kim had light brown hair, not blonde, which I assumed was their natural color since Daphne's roots were brown. Other than that, they had the same slim, toned body, they looked the same height, they had the same facial structure, and they both had stunning blue eyes.

Daphne was not discreet when it came to being annoyed. "Not to be rude, Kim, but you and Gina should go find another spot, my friend and I are having some quality time together"

"Actually" I peeped "Since you wanted me to teach you how to play volleyball, we could use them on the other side of the net" I glanced at Kim and Gina "If you want to play, of course"

"We'd love to play!" Gina exclaimed, hopping up. Kim grabbed Daphne's hand, yanking her off her towel "I'd LOVE an opportunity to kick your ass at something!"