#a_million_won

Hyungwon had never robbed a place before, he was only interested in cars, guns and killing people, but he was all in for it. Hoseok, in the other hand, had done it too along all the other criminal activities he had tried in his life.

He picked up both of their guns from the ground and gave the other one to Hyungwon who put it to the back of his jeans without saying anything. He had of course unloaded them both and neither of them was stupid enough to carry around a loaded gun - or well, maybe one of them had learned it the hard way. They got on the car again and Hoseok made his way back to the main road and started driving.

The tension between them was different than before and made him drive faster. Hoseok pushed the button to turn the player on again and cleared his throat while doing so.

"This feels awkward now," he let out, not wanting to sit in silence after what had just happened.

"Have you met others before?" Hyungwon asked to start a conversation, feeling the same way Hoseok did.

"What do you mean others? Other people who kill people?"

"Well," it sounded weird when Hoseok had put it like that. "Yeah."

"Do you think I would be here now if I had?" Hoseok thought it was a dumb question.

"You met me and you're still alive," Hyungwon said with a shrug. Hoseok ignored him and started speeding, the needle of the speedometer rising up as well as the tachometer. He switched the gear to a higher one. "One guy had a gun once," Hyungwon started talking again, looking out of the car to the deserted nature. "It wasn't even loaded, he just used it to threaten me."

"Did you kill him?" Hoseok asked, staring at him.

"Shot him seven times just because of that," Hyungwon half-laughed. "He had a nice Enzo."

"What did you do with the car?"

"Sold it and bought my girlfriend a house," Hyungwon sounded displeased saying that, as if the thought of wasting money on a girlfriend made him sick.

"Oh, right. The girlfriend," Hoseok shook his head and turned his focus back on the road.

"She left me as soon as the house was on her name. It turned out she had another guy the whole time," Hyungwon told, gritting his teeth as he spoke.

"Bitch," Hoseok's grip on the steering wheel tightened. "They're all like that. Guys too."

The song changed to a louder one so they both couldn't talk for a while and decided to just enjoy the music. During the song, both of them thought about what to ask, since they were both itching to find out more about each other.

"What's your reason? For wanting to kill me?" Hoseok asked once the song changed to a more calm one that allowed them to talk.

"I already said. I have always wanted a Camaro," Hyungwon said and Hoseok snorted at his reply.

"So... You kill people just to take their cars," he questioned, finding the motive funny though he probably wasn't the one to talk since his motive was pretty much nonexistent.

"Man's gotta do what man's gotta do," Hyungwon laughed. "I'm just kidding. It's not like I do this often. I'm not a serial killer," he continued, not wanting to show a wrong image about himself to Hoseok since it had been starting to seem like both of them were serial killers. Obviously killing for both of them was just a one-time-thing that happened a few times.