#dont_kill_him

Hoseok could barely remember what had happened on the night before as he woke up. He knew he had gone to Hyungwon's apartment and seen a mess there but what had happened after that was still a blur to him. His head felt like splitting and as he moved his muscles a little to get himself to sit up - with not much success - they were stiff and painful. He wanted to recall everything that had happened because he had no idea how he had ended up sleeping in Hyungwon's bed. The owner of the apartment was nowhere to be seen.

Hoseok's whole body felt like it was badly bruised and he couldn't move a limb. He wanted to get up to figure out where Hyungwon was but tiredness took over him as if he hadn't already slept enough, and he ended up falling back asleep. His fever nightmares were all located in the same empty room he had just spent a few days in and he couldn't do anything in his dream, or control it. He was tied up while in front him, Hyungwon's throat was being cut open.

The next time he woke up sweating like crazy. His head wasn't killing him as badly anymore and his body didn't feel like a thousand pounds either. The same feeling of not knowing what had happened came to him again but as he put his mind on it, the memories started coming back to him. His hand came up to his own neck which was still aching and he experienced a throwback to the moment he thought he would die by Hyungwon's hands.

He turned around, throwing away the blanket that was covering him because his body was so hot. He saw Hyungwon sitting on a bar stool next to the kitchen counter. He was looking at Hoseok while leaning his chin on his fist. His mind went back again and he started wondering how he was still alive after first betraying Hyungwon and then sleeping peacefully in his bed for god knows how long.

"Are you still sick?" Hyungwon asked. Hoseok reached for his clothes to look for his phone. He checked the time and realized he had slept for over twenty hours.

"No," he said and sat up, starting to feel a little cold again as the sweat that was covering his body started drying. "Where were you when I woke up the first time?"

"I had to cool down a little, I almost killed you in your sleep," Hyungwon replied, though he still didn't reveal where exactly had he been. There was no big secret behind it, he had just been driving around the town.

"You should have," Hoseok muttered and got himself to stand up. He walked to where Hyungwon was and Hyungwon took a good look at him. Now alongside all the cuts and bruises on Hoseok's face and rest of his body, there was another one forming on his neck.

"I don't blame you. I wouldn't have lasted as long as you did," Hyungwon sighed and his eyes went up and down Hoseok's body once again. Seeing all the bruises made him shudder.

"How did you get rid of the guys that came here? They wouldn't just leave if you stab one of them," Hoseok questioned and sat on the stool next to Hyungwon.

"I gave them the Jaguar," Hyungwon confessed. Hoseok's eyes widened and the other carefully continued, "And the money."

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath. "You know they're still gonna come back, right?" Hoseok knew even if Yoo had promised to spare Hyungwon's life, it didn't mean he would be let off easy. Guys would drop by several times to beat him up or rob him, especially now that they knew he had money.

"I know."

"Should we just disappear now?" Hoseok suggested suddenly. "Let's go on the road trip."

"We should go as soon as possible," Hyungwon said, having already realized it himself that he couldn't stay still or he would face a lot of trouble in the future. "They might come again any time."

"Let's go then. My car or your car?"

"Are you still hungry? You already ate a while ago, though," Hyungwon suddenly changed the topic to food.