#domination

Hoseok had been lucky to wake up in the morning before Hyungwon. He had felt like he couldn't stay any longer and quietly left the room, getting a little startled as he had arrived to the garage and seen Hyunwoo sitting on a stool next to a wooden table filled with tools, drinking coffee.

"Thank you for helping me with my car, Hyunwoo," he had said silently, feeling awkward that he had to leave like that. He knew Hyunwoo wouldn't stop him from leaving, though, the guy seemed like a nice and chill person.

"Make sure to drop by again, alright. I know Hyungwon likes you since he invited you here," Hyunwoo had said and stood up to walk towards the garage door to open it for Hoseok.

Hoseok had felt too weird hearing that so he hadn't said anything and just got on his car silently. He had started the car but hadn't gassed it even though it was a habit for him to listen that engine roar. He wouldn't have wanted to bother the two sleeping people and had just silently switched the gear to reverse, backed out of the garage and drove to his home.

Quickly two days passed by. Hoseok had a few things to do - for example meeting a group of fancily dressing men for dinner alongside his 'boss' and later accompanying him to a gun trade - but other than that he had a lot of free time. He spent most of it either laying on his couch or in his own garage, working on the old parts he had taken off his car since there was nothing he could do to the car at the moment. Later he would sell the old parts to get some extra money.

Whatever he did, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Hyungwon every now and then. He was almost afraid that he would forget the guy's face so he kept recalling it, remembering all the special features. He knew he wanted to see Hyungwon again as soon as possible, but didn't know how to do it. Sometimes he even thought if he should break something of his car as an excuse to drop by the garage and hope Hyungwon would be there.

It was late at night and he was sitting in a small, dark room lit by only one dim light with his boss and a few other members. He was going through a list of people's names and phone numbers as his Boss talked on the phone with all of them. They had been doing that for hours and both of them were starting to get fed up.

"Is this Mr. Jeong? Is 56 Yoon the beginning of your license plate?" Boss started going through the same dialogue he had started with every man he called. Hoseok tapped the pen on the paper and stopped listening, his attention switching to other things.

He turned to look at his side at the two guys who were all focused on grinding up some pills and packing the white powder to a small plastic bags. His boss didn't deal with drugs at all, rarely if it was necessary, but Jooheon and Minhyuk had a business with drugs.

They were sitting close to each other. Jooheon mashed the pills in a small stone bowl and emptied the bowl in front of Minhyuk who measured and packed the amounts. Hoseok didn't want anything to do with drugs - alcohol and cigarettes were the only things he allowed himself to use - and always just stayed back, letting the two guys do their own thing.

He noticed that Boss' call had gone on for longer than the previous ones and focused on listening again to figure out if they finally had found the right person.

"I will drop by tomorrow with some of my workers so we can discuss more," Boss ended the call and put his phone down. "God damn motherfucking hell, finally," he let out with a tone way different from the previous one. Having to sound nice and stop himself from cursing for hours straight, he had a lot of pent-up anger. Hoseok looked at him but wasn't surprised.

"Can we go home now?" Minhyuk asked, closing the little bag and setting it aside.

"Yes, you can - wait why the fuck are you two even here, though?" Boss let out, only then realizing that the two guys had no reason to be there. They weren't needed and he never asked them to stay but somehow they had still sat there for hours.