#dead_bodies

Hoseok didn't even know he had fallen asleep but he woke up to his phone ringing. He picked it up and put it next to his ear, still laying on his back with his eyes closed. His hands were still cuffed and he didn't even realize it until he noticed both of his hands moved next to each other when he grabbed the phone. He didn't try to hide his tired voice and let the person in the other end know he had just woken up, although it was nighttime.

"No, I'm in Samsang-dong. Why does it have to be me? I'm not rebelling, I just wanted to know. Alright, I'll go. Tell him he can wait for an hour," Hoseok's replied to the person calling him. His sentences somewhat revealed the topic of their conversation to the curious listener next to him, who was barely awake Hyungwon.

As the call ended he already felt fully awake. He let the phone drop on the pillow under him and then tried to sit up, struggling because he couldn't use his hands to help himself. Hyungwon's arm suddenly came on top of his stomach and held him down. Hoseok turned his head to look at the guy next to him, laying on his stomach and looking like he was still in deep sleep.

"Don't go yet," Hyungwon muttered and turned his body sideways to be facing Hoseok - though he still wouldn't open his eyes.

"I got shit to do," Hoseok complained but didn't make a move to get away from Hyungwon. Instead he turned to lay on his side too, getting closer to the guy with his cuffed hands pressed against his chest. "I don't want to go either. I need to shower and my back hurts," he continued, making Hyungwon snort.

"Don't start complaining," Hyungwon told quickly, though he did feel bad knowing Hoseok was hurting.

"Can you please get me out of these handcuffs, baby?" Hoseok pleaded, adding the sweet name to the end of his sentence to appeal to Hyungwon, and it worked because Hyungwon took his arm off from around Hoseok and got up from the bed. Hoseok turned to lay on his back again and followed as Hyungwon walked around the house with no clothes on.

Hyungwon came back soon after going through drawers in the kitchen, a piece of metal wire on his hand. He was already folding and twisting it around before kneeling down next to Hoseok and putting his hand behind Hoseok's back to make him sit up. He grabbed the cuffed hands and leaned close to them to see well as he picked the lock with the metal.

Since they had already managed to open that lock once, the second time was easier and the handcuffs clicked open quickly, finally releasing Hoseok's wrists after many hours. Hoseok rubbed his wrists that had faint red lines on them. Hyungwon knew it was his fault - he might have pulled the handcuffs a bit too hard few times.

"Let's go shower now," he said and held Hoseok's hand to help him stand up from the bed if needed. "Or do I have to carry you?"

"My legs do still work," Hoseok rolled his eyes and got up on his own. Hyungwon still held his hand as he walked them to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and they both stepped under the hot water. Hyungwon grabbed a bottle of soap and squeezed some of the liquid on his hand. He put the bottle back down and started spreading the soap on Hoseok's hair, gently rubbing his scalp with his fingertips.

"Should we go on a road trip?" Hyungwon suggested and Hoseok opened his eyes to look at him.

"Road trip?"

"Let's drive around Korea and rob places," Hyungwon moved Hoseok under the water to get his hair rinsed and Hoseok had to close his eyes again. "This town is getting too small and there's nothing holding us here anyways.

"Boss will hunt me down if I suddenly leave," Hoseok said. He grabbed the bottle next and started spreading the soap on Hyungwon's hair. "He'll think I'm running away."