#the_other_bitch

Hoseok walked first towards his bedroom and Hyungwon followed right behind him, assuming Hoseok knew where to look for his ex since he headed straight to the bedroom. He didn't know what kind of guy he was expecting to see but as he peeked from behind Hoseok's head, he saw a guy with dark hair and pretty facial figures sitting on the edge of Hoseok's bed. The guy got a smirk on his face upon seeing Hoseok and Hyungwon, who came to stand next to Hoseok to see well, was taken aback by how shining his smile and how pretty he was.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked with a tired voice and crossed his arms over his chest. The guy tilted his head.

"A friend I have never seen before? I should introduce myself," he got up and walked to Hyungwon with confident steps, extending his hand out as he still kept smiling.

Hyungwon quickly glanced at Hoseok, as if to get an approval on whether he should shake the stranger's hand or not. Hoseok just kept glaring at the dark-haired guy and Hyungwon realized he probably shouldn't act nice either.

The guy took his hand back and showed his teeth as his smile got wider. "I'm Yoo Kihyun, Wonho's boyfriend," he introduced himself and turned to look at Hoseok whose expression turned to a disgusted one. Hyungwon was surprised because Kihyun used the name Hoseok allegedly let only the special ones call him by.

"You're not my boyfriend anymore. I want nothing to do with you," Hoseok said with gritted teeth. "And don't call me Wonho. Makes me feel sick."

"Don't be like that, sweetie," Kihyun stepped closer to Hoseok and Hyungwon started to feel disgusted too, just witnessing what was going on and imagining how Hoseok must feel.

Hoseok became speechless all of a sudden and could do nothing but stare the guy in front of him. Hyungwon, examining the situation, realized that Kihyun must be pretty good at seducing people and Hoseok had probably fallen for his charms many times before, even if he wouldn't have wanted to.

"I'm here to apologize, and I know you want to forgive me," Kihyun lowered his voice a little. He took his hand out and reached to touch Hoseok's cheek. Hyungwon slapped his hand to make him retreat. "I see your new boyfriend is overprotective."

Hyungwon was starting to get annoyed and wanted to beat Kihyun up already. Hoseok in the other hand looked like he was confused about how to feel, the situation making his head filled with multiple thoughts.

"Listen, I know I did wrong. I never meant something like that to happen she just... She made me lose my head I didn't even know what I was doing," Kihyun's before arrogant voice had now turned to a pleading one. Hyungwon kept staring at him and saw his eyes getting filled of tears. Judging by the way Hoseok was looking at him, he didn't even notice Kihyun was faking it, getting influenced by Kihyun's every action.

Kihyun stepped closer as much as he could, his body almost touching Hoseok's. Hyungwon was luckily standing few feets from them so he could see both of them well.

"I just miss you so much," Kihyun's voice broke and a few tears fell off his cheeks. He brought his hand out again and placed it on Hoseok's waist. Hoseok's eyes switched up and down.

"Kihyun," he let out the only thing he could say, feeling pressured and nervous in the situation he was in, squished between Kihyun and the wall, feeling the other's hands on his torso. He had already forgotten Hyungwon was still around, standing right next to them.

"Alright that's enough you fuckhead," Hyungwon let out and pushed Kihyun by his shoulder to get him far from Hoseok. He prepared his fist and let it unload on the side of Kihyun's face. The much shorter guy fell on the bed due to the impact of the punch.

Kihyun didn't stand back up on his own so Hyungwon grabbed him by the collar to pull him up on a level high enough to hit him again. Kihyun fell on his knees and leaned against the bed with both of his hands. Hyungwon kicked his leg, then pulled him back up again.