#c_class_benz

Hyungwon woke up in the morning in a place that was foreign to him. He took a moment to come back to reality and wake up properly. He saw Hoseok sleeping in the same bed next to him, looking peaceful. Only his head was showing from under the blanket. Then Hyungwon realized he wasn't wearing anything at all.

He cursed out loud, causing Hoseok to wake up too. Hoseok just stretched his body and rubbed his eyes, seeming like he wasn't perplexed at all because of the situation, unlike Hyungwon, who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Did we-?" Hyungwon started with a stutter before Hoseok had a chance to ask why the guy had cursed so loudly out of blue.

"No," he answered straight away with a calm tone, knowing immediately what Hyungwon had meant.

"Did you take advantage of me?" Hyungwon continued asking, ignoring Hoseok's previous reply completely.

"I already said no," Hoseok sighed and sat up against the wall. Hyungwon noticed he was wearing a t-shirt.

"Why am not wearing anything?" he still felt like something had happened and refused to believe what Hoseok was saying. There was no other explanation to his naked body that Hoseok having done something to him.

"You took them off yourself, don't blame me," Hoseok told, thinking back to the previous night and drunk Hyungwon's actions.

Hyungwon felt embarrassed and he scanned the floor to locate his underwear. He reached for them quickly, keeping the blanket covering his body - even though based on how chill Hoseok was acting, he had most likely already seen everything. He put on his underwear before turning back to Hoseok.

"But see, I didn't kill you even though you would have been way too drunk to fight back," Hoseok said proudly, wanting Hyungwon to realize how dangerous his last night's state could have been.

"Do you want a medal?" Hyungwon sounded annoyed.

"A kiss would be nice," Hoseok smiled arrogantly, causing him to get even more annoyed.

"Shut up. And don't expect same kind of generosity from me. I will come up with a brutal way to kill you if you ever pass out on me," Hyungwon looked away and Hoseok noticed he was embarrassed.

"You're a poor drinker, though. I drank more than you and I was perfectly fine."

Hoseok kept adding fuel to the fire and succeeded in making Hyungwon mad. Hyungwon sat on top of his lower body and pressed both of his hands against the wall in different sides of Hoseok's head. Hoseok eyed his still mostly naked body, getting thankful that there was a blanket between them because he wouldn't have been able to stand the thought of Hyungwon sitting on top of him with only boxers on.

Hyungwon put his other hand behind his back, maintaining an eye contact with Hoseok. He pulled a knife from the waistband of his boxers and pressed it against Hoseok's neck. Hoseok's breath hitched.

"When the fuck did you put that there!" he yelped, surprised that Hyungwon had just legit pulled a knife out of his underwear. "Too bad the only weapon I have is between my legs," Hoseok could barely finish his own sentence as he hit Hyungwon's arm and grabbed the blade part of the knife, twisting it away from the guy's fingers which had loosened a little because of the hit.

Hyungwon laughed as he got off Hoseok and the bed. "I was just playing around," he said but Hoseok wasn't sure if he was just trying to defend himself. Hyungwon picked his clothes up from the floor and put them on.

"Are you gonna leave now, baby?" Hoseok asked in a tone that made it seem like he was faking it and threw the knife on the bed so Hyungwon could take it back.