#i_didnt_know

They woke up in the backseat of the car they had drove in the middle of the forest along a small forest road. The car wasn't too big so there wasn't much space in the backseat but a cuddling position wasn't too uncomfortable for sleeping. Hyungwon was the bigger spoon, not only because he was the man in the relationship but also because he needed more space, and because Hoseok couldn't move his injured arm anymore.

"Ow, my head is killing me," Hyungwon groaned as he woke up. Hoseok sat up so he could turn to look t Hyungwon.

"Are you sure you don't have a concussion?" he asked, a worried look in his eyes.

"I probably have," Hyungwon replied. He didn't sound like he was doing too well. "Let's sleep some more," he put his arm around Hoseok again to pull him back down, this time in a way that they were facing each other.

"Ouch, don't touch my arm," Hoseok hissed when Hyungwon accidentally rested his arm on top of Hoseok's injury.

"Is it that sore?" Hyungwon questioned, lifting his head to see but obviously couldn't see anything through Hoseok's clothes.

"Yeah. It's throbbing," Hoseok complained. He had already gotten nightmares about his arm getting infected and having to be amputated. While doing Boss' errands and fighting for him, he had gotten injured often but always got hospital treatment for them so having a gunshot wound treated by Hyungwon made him very dubious. "What are we gonna do with that body by the way?"

"I don't know... There is no way we can buy shovels without being suspicious," Hyungwon said, only then remembering the said body. "We'll just have to keep that guy there until we figure out what to do with him."

"Him?!" Hoseok yelped. "Don't talk about it like a real person."

Hyungwon let out a laugh. "But it is! Or was."

"You don't have to remind me that it's an ex-person in our trunk."

"Are you that sensitive?" Hyungwon felt amused by Hoseok's sudden reaction. "Do you have some special name you use of dead bodies."

"They're just bodies, alright. And I didn't make them bodies, they have always been just bodies," Hoseok explained, feeling a little embarrassed because clearly Hyungwon had no problem talking about dead people.

"Does your Boss know you're afraid of the deceased?" Hyungwon laughed.

"Oh, trust me, he's even worse than me. He refuses to see bodies and always just sends someone else - me - to deal with them. He can't even kill people, he just tortures them and then orders someone else to kill them," Hoseok explained, hoping it would make his 'don't want to think bodies as people' situation seem like nothing.

"What kind of gangster is that big of a loser?"

"That might make him seem like one but I advice you to be very careful of him. He once locked one of his associates in a dog cage for days and only fed him only bread with nothing to drink, all because he talked to Boss' enemy's friend."

"Was that person you?" Hyungwon questioned, happy to hear more funny stories about Hoseok's boss.

"No. I'm smart enough to stay as loyal as I can," Hoseok replied. "This sudden trip is pushing it, though. I feel like he'll find me soon and hang me from my hands in a slaughterhouse freezer because I missed his calls," he got a little worried himself, realizing Boss won't be happy about him running away.

"I'll come and fight him with a dead body," Hyungwon said.

Some time later they decided to get up and continue driving, even though they would have rather stayed in the car the whole day. It was too risky to stay still so they had to keep moving until they had a good plan on how and where to settle down for a while.