#ring

They drove a while in silence and Hoseok was worried about what was going to happen next. Hyungwon pulled the car over to a rest area and stopped it. There was one truck and one slightly bigger car that belonged to a family of four at the same stop. Hoseok turned to look at Hyungwon, looking like a puppy that was about to be thrown away. And that was how he felt. He thought Hyungwon was dumping him there.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted a little," Hyungwon said, sounding sincere and apologetic. "Or a lot... My sister just means a lot to me even though we don't interact a lot anymore," Hyungwon explained, his eyes asking for forgiveness.

"I get it. I made it hard for you for telling all this at once," Hoseok was just as apologetic as Hyungwon was. He really regretted revealing everything. "And I'm sorry I didn't tell you the moment I found out she's your sister."

"It's your job, I get it," Hyungwon sighed. He didn't understand why was this 'Boss' character looking into his sister and even had to get his dad killed, but tried to look past it and just come to a conclusion that it was not his business either. "But... You have been looking into her and still didn't know about me?" he then realized.

"I guess they removed you from their family registry or something," Hoseok hadn't even thought about that fact. He had gone through the files Mr. Jeong had brought but there wasn't any mention of Hyungwon or even a brother in general in any of them.

"I'm not surprised..."

"I'll add you to mine some day," Hoseok said nonchalantly and Hyungwon took a while to understand what he was saying.

His eyes widened in surprise when he got it. "Do you want to get married?"

Hoseok stayed silent but there was a small smile on his lips. He glanced at Hyungwon from the corner of his eye.

"Alright, my love. I'll buy you a ring," Hyungwon chuckled, unable to hide his sudden happiness. Hoseok's smile turned to a wider one. Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's collar and pulled him closer to kiss his lips. Hoseok's hands came up behind Hyungwon's neck and his finger's went into the hair.

Hyungwon's kiss was passionate as always and it made Hoseok feel warm inside. He never wanted it to end because he knew it would just bring him an empty and cold feeling. Instead he took Hyungwon closer, almost pulling the guy out of his seat, and made the kiss even deeper.

They didn't even know how much time was passing because they were so lost in the kiss it felt like time was staying still. A loud roar that came from the engine of the truck standing in front of them starting up woke them back up. Hyungwon quickly pulled away, feeling slightly dumbfounded and realizing he had been just seconds away from stripping Hoseok down in the middle of a rest area.

He opened his throat a little awkwardly. "Please don't get involved with my sister again. I wouldn't want to choose between you two. And I never want to hurt you," he said.

"Says the one who bruised my neck again," Hoseok acted a little salty and gave Hyungwon a side-eye. He wasn't mad, it was just funny how he had been choked by Hyungwon twice withing a short period of time.

Hyungwon pressed two kisses on Hoseok's neck. "I'm sorry," he said again, still sounding so sincere it made Hoseok feel bad. "Don't you like it a little, though," he continued with a mischievous tone. Hoseok hit his arm.

"Yeah I like thinking that I'm about to die," he said sarcastically but Hyungwon wasn't completely wrong.

Hyungwon scoffed and turned his head to see the car with the small family leaving too. They were not alone in the rest area. "I'll choke you again another time then since you like to be on the verge of death," he quietly let out, earning a glare from Hoseok. "Or then I'll let you do it to me."