#champagne_person

Hoseok parked the car on the side of the road. They had arrived in the busy capital where there were lights and people everywhere. It was so different from the city they came from but it only made them feel excited. They would blend in well with the city's population and the place was filled with opportunities.

"Are we really going clubbing?" Hyungwon asked, the idea feeling a little strange to him.

"Why not? Have you never been to a club before?" Hoseok questioned as he noticed Hyungwon was a little unsure.

"I have," Hyungwon replied, looking out the window at the people walking past their car. "But what are we going to do there?"

"Drink, dance, have threesome, steal wallets," Hoseok told and Hyungwon snorted at the two last ones.

"Good that you have ideas. Let's go then," Hyungwon opened the car door and stepped out. Hoseok was happy that he seemed to be in on the ideas Hoseok had presented. They started walking along the sidewalk on their way to find an expensive looking club that would contain a lot of rich and drunk people.

"Oh, look, that's us," Hoseok said suddenly, lowering his voice to not alert the attention of the other people walking in the streets. He was looking at a store window that had the front page of a newspaper on it. "'Two men in their twenties wanted for three armed robberies.' Actually there's one more robbery. Looks like they haven't caught on that one yet," Hoseok continued talking as Hyungwon grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the store window and made him continue walking.

"If they realize that was us too, we will really be in trouble. I live in that building and they might learn about Changkyun and Hyunwoo too in that case," Hyungwon spoke, actually feeling a little worried because he didn't want his friends to get caught from helping him.

"I won't let them get caught. We're the bad guys and they're only our innocent friends who didn't know anything," Hoseok said to assure to Hyungwon that even if he ever got caught, he wouldn't sell Changkyun and Hyunwoo away.

"Glad that we're on the same page," Hyungwon smiled smugly and wrapped his arm around Hoseok's waist. The part of town they were walking in was shady enough that no one was probably going to pay any attention to them even if they were a bit affectionate with each other.

They found a good-looking club and got inside. There were a lot of people, the DJ was playing loud music everyone was dancing to and the flashing lights made it hard to focus your eyes on anything. On the upper balcony there was an area that seemed like it was for VIPs. Up there people were just sitting down in their own spaces instead of dancing and groping a girl they had either found there or brought with them.

"So this is what Seoul is like," Hyungwon let out, though the loud music made it impossible for anyone else but himself to hear.

"Buy me a drink, baby," Hoseok moaned, suddenly turning clingy even though he hadn't even gotten any alcohol in his system yet. Hyungwon led him to the bar and bought them drinks.

Couple of shots and other drinks later they headed to the dance floor. "You're drunk," Hyungwon noted, having paid attention to how Hoseok had a constant, wide smile on his face, how his eyes wanted to get close and how he seemed like he didn't want to let go of Hyungwon even for a second.

"Am I?" Hoseok giggled and Hyungwon couldn't help but smile. He enjoyed seeing this side of Hoseok.

Hoseok put his hands on Hyungwon's shoulders and stood on his toes a little to get his lips on the same level with Hyungwon's. Hyungwon saw what he was about to do and pushed him away just enough to prevent their lips from touching. He turned his eyes towards the balcony where all the rich people were looking down in them.