#tesla

Hoseok splashed his face with water and stood still for a while leaning to the sink and staring at his face from the mirror. He shook his head rapidly a few times, the strands of hair that were wet from the ends splashing water on the mirror. It took him a moment to feel like he was in shape again and he knew he needed to drink a glass or two of water and eat something.

He headed back to the living room, his steps now much more sturdy and straight compared to when he had left. When he came back, there was no one in the living room but the three glasses of wine, two of them empty and one of them halfway done - the last one being Hoseok's.

He got hit by confusion and he looked around, trying to wonder which way Hyungwon and the woman could have gone. He walked to the other side of the house where the door of a room was open. Even though he thought he had managed to refresh himself, he was now starting to feel tired again. It wasn't really that late into the night but he wanted to lay down already.

Once he came to the doorway, he saw two figures, both in bed. Hyungwon was laying on his back with his arms spread out, already undressed to the point where he was only in his underwear. It didn't take long for Hoseok to realize he was passed out and getting confused about what in the world was going on.

"What are you doing?" he opened his mouth to ask as he saw the woman on her knees on top of Hyungwon, feeling his upper body with her hands and lips and even tongue. She turned to look back stratled, not having expected Hoseok to show up - she had assumed Hoseok would pass out in the bathroom.

"I was just getting started with yout friend but he suddenly blacked out. Seems like both of you aren't good drinkers," she smoothly explained and got off Hyungwon, sitting next to him on the bed instead.

Hoseok obviously didn't buy any of it. "Did you drug us?" he asked straight away even though he felt like he didn't even need an answer.

"Silly, why would I do that. Let's go talk and finish our drinks," she stood up.

Hoseok curved her and walked straight to Hyungwon, gently shaking him to check if he would still wake up and then proceeding by checking if he was still breathing. While he was at it, the woman slowly approached him, having grabbed a metal trophy on her way to use as a weapon. Hoseok was invested in making sure Hyungwon was still alive that he didn't notice anything.

She swung her hand and to hit Hoseok's head with the trophy. Luckily the hit wasn't too powerful so it didn't cause a fatal wound but just a graze on the side of Hoseok's head.

Next time Hoseok looked up he had a gun pointed at him. He recognized it to be Hyungwon's and immediately cursed in his head. Why in the world did Hyungwon bring a gun to the club.

"Just put it down. That isn't even loaded," Hoseok said, sounding very unbothered by the fact that he had a gun pointed at his head.

She loaded the gun and continued pointing it at Hoseok, looking more determined this time. Hoseok cursed again and instinctively raised his hands up in the air as if it was going to protect him.

Thoughts were running in his head as he tried to think how to get out of this situation. Suddenly he charged forward and grabbed the woman by her wrist, twisting them to try to get her to drop the gun. The woman was also strong so Hoseok was struggling a lot and almost felt like he didn't have enough power to win over her.

The gun suddenly fired ant the bullet went just past Hoseok's head, hitting the wall behind him. The sudden bang scared both of them a little and Hoseok finally managed to get her to let go of the gun. He threw it on the bed away from them to prevent further accidents.

Hoseok didn't manage to even let out a breath when this time the woman lunged at him, pulling his face, scratching and kicking him. She was like a raging dog, so intense and powerful that Hoseok had no idea what to do.