#jaguar

Hyungwon had dropped by a mall to buy some things to Hyunwoo - few rolls of duct tape, pretty set of color-changing LED lights and a new t-shirt - the last item was just something he thought Hyunwoo really needed. He had questioned what were the lights for and hoped Hyunwoo wouldn't style his old SUV with them. Hyunwoo had told he wanted to put them in Changkyun's room, since the guy always gamed there in the middle of darkness, the computer screens his only source of light.

He hadn't gotten there by car but he ended up going to the parking hall anyways, walking around there seeming like he didn't remember where he had parked when in reality he was just trying to see if there were some gems. His eyes landed on a Jaguar, a fancy red, newer XJ model. He knew he had to get it and already went through options in his head, but it was in the middle of a filled parking lot and he didn't know what kind of person he would get after himself if he just took it.

He took out his phone to make a call while continuing to walk around the parking lot. He didn't want to seem too suspicious by just staring at that one expensive car for too long.

"Changkyun, background check. 89 Ja 6588," he said straight when his call was picked up. Changkyun didn't give him any reply but hearing the rapid typing, he knew Changkyun was on it.

"52-year-old, ex-wife and a son who's twenty. They don't live with him," Changkyun told after a moment. Hyungwon tried to make some assumptions based on the few facts he was told.

"Anything else?"

"Not really... Oh, fuck. Wait," Changkyun quickly said.

"What is it?" Hyungwon got suddenly more curious, wanting to know if Changkyun had found out something interesting, like a previous tax evasion or something that could have explained a lone man having a rather expensive car.

"Convicted of statutory rape six years ago. Released after serving four on a 200-million-won bond," Changkyun told with his voice turning to a really serious one.

"Man, I wouldn't even feel bad about killing him," Hyungwon turned around to start walking back to the direction of the Jaguar, having made his decision already that car was gonna be his soon. Being able to afford hundreds of millions of won to free himself must have meant that man was swimming in money nicely, god knew what kind of things he did for that money.

"Could it have been..." Changkyun started talking carefully. "I mean his son must have been fourteen back then."

Hyungwon felt pain in his heart for a moment because he realized what Changkyun was implying. "Don't think about it, Changkyun," he said hurriedly. He would have wanted to know if the mother and son had a restraining order against this man but decided just to let Changkyun be without forcing him to dig on this case any more.

"Fuck, I feel sick," he could hear Changkyun say under his breath. He sounded like he was really going to be sick based on how his voice sounded like.

"I told you not to think about it. Thanks, Changkyun. Ask Hyunwoo to make you some food. I'll be home later too," Hyungwon said, trying to talk as normally as he could even though he was getting slightly disgusted too. He put his phone away and stared at the Jaquar that was now on his sight again. "A nobody who deserves to die with a nice car. This day couldn't get any better," he said to himself whole starting to figure put what would be the best way to lure this man into taking him into his car.

-

Fifteen minutes later the man came to his car and once he started backing away from his parking spot, Hyungwon walked out of nowhere behind his car, the car's rear bumping to him enough to make him fall on the ground with a little exaggeration. He rubbed his waist and pretended to be in pain when the man quickly got out his car and rushed over to check who he had ran over.