#adrenaline

Hoseok momentarily felt like he was drowning as a bucketful of water was poured on him, making him choke out the water he had inhaled. His clothes and hair were drenched and he felt so weak he could barely hold himself up. He had been tightly tied to a chair again, this time by his chest too so he couldn't move when they poured yet another bucket over him. It had been two days.

"Haven't you suffered enough already protecting this killer?" the man, whose name he had now learned to be Yoo, asked. Previously Hoseok had only known him as the south motherfucker.

"I already said I don't know who he is," he said, his voice low and raspy, for he had barely gotten anything to drink during his time as a prisoner. Yoo extended his hand to one of his bodyguards who handed him the same wooden bar Hoseok had already met many times.

"And I said stop with the bullshit," Yoo gritted his teeth before swinging the wood to Hoseok's stomach a few times. Hoseok let out a pained groan every time the bar came in contact with his abdomen. Yoo threw away the wooden bar and walked a circle around the chair as if to calm himself down. He breathed heavily and looked at the ceiling. "I really wanted to take revenge on that pig you work for but I'm getting tired of keeping you here when you act like this."

"I'll relay your message to Boss," Hoseok said, his voice even more choked than before. "Just let me go. I don't know who killed your Uncle or whatever, I just happened to see that car for a second."

"Do you think I'm stupid? I have fifty guys who work for me and they can track down one car even if you change the plates. They can figure out the last location even if you trampled with the GPS," Yoo started yelling. "If I tell them, they can locate the exact place where that picture was taken and I can have them raid it down in a second."

Suddenly Hoseok was scared. He didn't want anything to happen to Hyunwoo and Changkyun since they had nothing to do with it. He knew Hyungwon would never forgive him if those two suffered because of something he had done. And Hoseok knew Yoo well enough to know he might as well have everyone killed.

"I'm not depending on you but if you reveal who it is so my guys don't have to bother doing any extra work, maybe I'll let you and that murderer live," Yoo let his voice go back to normal and leaned closer to Hoseok. He extended his hand out again and waited for one of the bodyguards to go pick up the wood and place it on his hand. "It's more fun to torture you to make you spit it out. Just like they do in the movies."

He continued hitting Hoseok's body with the wooden bar. Hoseok felt like he couldn't think anymore and he wished he would pass out so he wouldn't have to endure it for longer. It was the first time he actually started considering if he should turn Hyungwon in. He coughed up blood. Would Hyungwon give him in if he was in that situation?Hoseok was pretty sure he would but for some reason he still couldn't open his mouth to say Hyungwon's name. He had a strong sense of loyalty when it came to situations like that - he would never give up Boss either and would die before revealing the enemy who he worked for.

Yoo stopped beating Hoseok finally and took his phone out instead. He started calling someone. Hoseok's head was hanging low and he was breathing heavily, blood mixed with saliva hanging out from his mouth in a long line before dropping to the ground. He tried to make himself come to his senses to be able to listen to Yoo's call. "Find out where the car was when that picture was taken. Kill everyone you find there."

"Chae—," Hoseok whispered, his voice barely audible to himself. His throat got caught up so he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Or wait don't do anything yet," Yoo quickly said and ended the call. He put his phone away and got closer to Hoseok. "What did you say?"

"Chae—."

"He can't speak. Give him some water."

A bucket of cold water was poured over Hoseok again, giving him a momentary feeling of drowning again but waking him up from the barely conscious state he was in.