#boredom

The next time Hoseok came to his senses, he felt himself laying on a hard, cold floor. His arms were in an unnatural position but as he automatically tried moving them, he felt resistance and something tightened around his wrists. His eyes shot open and he blinked as he looked around, realizing he was in a dark unfamiliar room. The next thing he realized was that he was completely tied up, his arms behind his bag and ankles taped together. He struggled to get up on his knees, trying to figure out where he was and what the hell had happened.

It wasn't that he didn't know, he understood easily what situation he was in. The last thing he remembered was a strong blow in his head and now he was tied up in a dark room so all clues were pointing at the same thing. Unlike many others would, he didn't panic, and instead just felt annoyed that he had to waste his time on something like this.

As his eyes got more used to the dark room, he saw there was a man standing close to the door, arms crossed over his chest. He had noticed Hoseok woke up and knocked on the door to attract the attention of whoever was out there. The door opened and three more men came inside. Hoseok didn't try to move, knowing it was useless, and just stayed on his knees, eyeing the people walking towards him.

The man in the middle who was obviously the leader of the others, reached inside his suit pocket and took out a picture. He looked at it himself first, leaving Hoseok wondering what it was. Hoseok took a better look at the man and recognized him as one of Boss' worst enemies.

"It appears that someone has killed our Uncle," he spoke in a fake voice, his eyes finally leaving the picture and turned to stare at Hoseok instead. "He was a very important person for us and actually the boss of all the guys in here. They were furious to find his body in the ocean, all destroyed and trampled with. It was truly such a sad sight."

"What a shame," Hoseok said, sounding just as fake as the man had. He tried to think but didn't remember having thrown anyone in the ocean. He thought it must be someone Boss had executed and felt more annoyed realizing he had to take the fall for Boss.

"It is. Luckily his blackbox broadcasts live footage to our bodyguards' office so we were able to access it even though the killer had destroyed it," the man continued talking.

"How fortunate. I hope you can find the killer," Hoseok said, trying to move a little because his back was starting to hurt again in the uncomfortable position he was in. The man turned the picture around and squatted down to be on the same level with Hoseok. It showed a screencap from a desk camera and in the middle of the picture, Hoseok was opening the door of the garage.

"I recognized you immediately, since you work for that northside pig," the man said and turned the picture back to himself, taking another look at it before putting it back to his pocket. Hoseok couldn't open his mouth to say anything. It wasn't Boss or him who was in trouble, it was Hyungwon. That fool had killed an important person of one of the biggest Ulsan gangs.

The man stood back up and nodded to the tough looking man behind him who took a wooden bar from behind his back. It already had blood on it since Hoseok had been hit with hit once. The man took it and walked a circle around Hoseok, dragging the bar against the floor. "I have some unsolved things with that pig so guess this is like killing two bastards with one bullet."

He held the wooden bar like a baseball bat and swung it a few times, swiping so close to Hoseok's ear that he could feel the force of the wind on the fine nerves of his ear.

"I know you didn't kill Uncle since you're in this picture but you're the only one who can tell us who did it." The bar split the air again and this time hit the side of Hoseok's head. He had no hands to hold himself up with so he fell to the ground.