#crazy

Hoseok moved his car out the way so Kihyun could leave. He looked away as Kihyun drove away to be sure he wouldn't accidentally make eye-contact with the guy. Then he got out of the car and walked inside to take care of what they had came to his house for. As he got there, Hyungwon was sitting on the couch, looking like he was in deep thought - though there was a big chance he was just pretending to be dramatic.

"What did you say to him? Did you fight?" Hoseok asked, curious to know how Hyungwon had succeeded in making Kihyun go away so quickly.

"No, just scared him a little," Hyungwon lifted up his head and gave Hoseok a small smile. Hoseok noticed Hyungwon's signature knife was laying on the coffee table and realized it had taken a part in the threatening.

"I see," Hoseok let out and continued walking to his room. Hyungwon stood up and followed him.

"Pack up quickly and let's go," he said, leaning on the door frame with his shoulder. Hoseok didn't say anything and just took off his clothes, dropping them on the floor and opening his closet to search for something to wear. He picked out a burgundy turtleneck and put it on quickly instead of taking a moment to show off his body like he usually did - this time he just felt embarrassed of his body since it was covered in bruises and chafes.

His jeans that had almost changed color because of all the dirt and dust they were covered in after the few days being locked up he had left back at Hyungwon's apartment and walked out wearing sweatpants he had borrowed from Hyungwon. He liked the concept of wearing Hyungwon's clothes but wanted to be fashionable too so he ditched the sweatpants and changed to black jeans with rips on the knees instead.

Hoseok took a black duffel bag and threw it on his bed. Hyungwon was still standing on his place and just followed with his eyes as Hoseok packed a few sets of clothes on the bag. After having gathered enough clothes, Hoseok closed the door of the closer and opened another one instead. He knelt down to the level of a safe that was on the bottom shelf.

Hoseok opened the safe and sighed as he looked in there. Hyungwon got curious and wanted to step closer but Hoseok already put his hand inside the safe and took out a few things. First, a stack of cash which he placed on the bed behind him, then another, a little bigger, stack. Hyungwon's attention had just turned from the money back to Hoseok as the guy took out a gun and bullets.

Hoseok stood back up and turned to face Hyungwon as he inserted the bullets in the gun and loaded it. Hyungwon jumped a little as Hoseok lifted up his arm to point the gun at him, not having expected an action like this. The gun was a fancy one, different from what Hoseok had used before.

"I-Is that a custom Springfield Armory?" Hyungwon asked suddenly, his eyes glued to the gun pointing at him. He was standing straight now instead of leaning on the door, his posture a little stiff because of the gun pointing at him. Honestly he didn't know if he should be afraid, he had no idea what was going on in Hoseok's head.

"What do you know about guns like this? I thought you only use revolvers," Hoseok tilted his head to the side.

"It's fucking beautiful, that's what I know," Hyungwon let out, still staring at the gun on Hoseok's right hand.

Hoseok smiled and let his hand go back down. He unloaded the gun and put it back on safety mode. Then he threw it on the bed next to the money. "You looked scared for a second. Did you think I was going to shoot you?" Hoseok asked, starting to stuff all the things he has gathered on the bed inside the duffel bag. Hyungwon didn't answer him.

Hoseok put everything in the back instead of one stack of money. He threw the back over his shoulder and held the little stack on his free hand as he walked to Hyungwon.