#young_lady

Hoseok slept peacefully until the afternoon and Hyungwon didn't leave from his side even once during that time - he was afraid Hoseok would wake up if he got up to go the bathroom or outside. He enjoyed watching Hoseok sleeping and not only because it made him feel like he was superior and more powerful compared to Hoseok, but also because a vulnerable situation like that made Hoseok look beautiful.

Hyungwon knew Hoseok wouldn't like being called beautiful - he wanted to get acknowledged for being masculine - but the truth was that seeing the sight of a sleeping Hoseok, 'beautiful' was always the first word that came to mind. It was just his sleeping face and messy hair as his body was hidden under the covers.

Hyungwon was so absorbed in his own thoughts he didn't even notice Hoseok's eyes had opened and the previously deeply sleeping guy was now staring at him.

"How long have you been awake," Hoseok asked, his voice quiet and calm, matching his non-masculine state.

"Probably two hours."

"Have you been staring at me the whole time like that?"

Hyungwon smiled smugly. Hoseok could read his mind. "Most likely yes."

"You could have gone outside and get us some food," Hoseok said, still keeping an eye-contact with Hyungwon.

"You would have gotten cold if I left. Can't afford letting you get sick again."

"Do you think that one leg of yours that's wrapped around mine is keeping me warm?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes," Hyungwon said simply and wrapped both of his arms around Hoseok's body to pull him against his chest. "My average temperature is 37,8 degrees so I'm doing a good job at keeping your warm."

"That's bullshit," Hoseok scoffed at Hyungwon's dumb sentence.

"Don't believe me? Check for yourself," Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's wrist and brought his hand to his own forehead so Hoseok could measure his temperature.

"It's warm," Hoseok admitted. "But I still know you're bullshitting me."

Hyungwon laughed silently and didn't say anything more. They stayed still for a moment before Hyungwon decided to get up and sit on top of Hoseok, forcing him to turn to lay on his back.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked, looking at Hyungwon with wide eyes. Hyungwon's eyes were lustful and he seemed to be carefully studying Hoseok's face and upper body.

Hyungwon quickly went down to kiss Hoseok's lips. "What do you think I'm doing?" he asked, finding Hoseok's hands and bringing them next to Hoseok's head to hold them, interlocking their fingers.

"I think you're invading my private space," Hoseok said with a serious tone.

"Private space? You didn't care about such things when I was hugging you to sleep." Hyungwon was smiling slightly. He leaned down again to kiss Hoseok, this time with more force.

Hoseok pushed him off and Hyungwon fell to lay where he had previously been sleeping, looking confused and disappointed that Hoseok would reject him like that. Then Hoseok climbed on top of him instead, pressing his neck with his forearm to make sure he stayed down.

"What?" it was Hyungwon's turn to question what was going on, though inside his head, he didn't mind having Hoseok sitting on top of his lower body and pressing him down at all.

"You're so unfair, you know?" Hoseok sighed. He came so close to Hyungwon there was only a few inches between their faces. "You just take an advantage of every situation you get," he continued and Hyungwon thought he started to sound a little threatening.