#maserati

"What about we go to Gwangju and rob some other places too," Hyungwon suggested, having already started to like the concept.

"There's this one Maserati store in Jangseong," Hoseok said, already feeling excited. The store had been his goal for a long time but it was hard to do it alone.

"I have always wanted a Maserati," Hyunwon smiled and followed as Hoseok took one last drag from the cigarette before throwing it to the ground and jumping to his car without even opening the door. Hyungwon got on too and Hoseok reversed out of the parking lot. He pulled back to the highway and there were already sounds of police sirens coming from the distance.

The engine roared as Hoseok pressed the gas pedal hard, letting the laps go up all the way 'til five thousand before switching the gear to the highest. The sirens quickly disappeared from their ears, meaning that they weren't being chased - the cops had went to the gas station to check out the situation first. Both of the guys were laughing for no reason.

"Have you done something like this before?" Hyungwon asked, referring to the robbing.

"A few times. Sometimes just for fun and sometimes just because I was asked to. But only small things, never nothing as big as what we're about to do right now," Hoseok told, not wanting to make a big thing out of him so Hyungwon wouldn't think badly of him.

"Do we need to like, hide our faces or something," Hyungwon continued asking questions.

"Preferably. I don't want them to see your beautiful face," Hoseok extended his arm to run his fingers along Hyungwon's cheekbone. Hyungwon didn't react. "I'm not sure how well secured the place is. Should we just walk in normally like we were actually buying something, get in a car and drive out. Or come in with guns and shit and test if we get shot while doing it."

"Well, we have plenty of time to come up with a master plan," Hyungwon leaned his head back and hung his arm out of the window again.

"While we're still far away, can I ask you a few questions?" Hoseok asked, taking his thoughts away from the future.

"I won't answer nothing personal," Hyungwon replied. He felt like Hoseok was telling all about his personal life - or at least would tell if asked - so he felt a bit wrong.

"I'm not curious about anything like that. Just something funny that came to mind," Hoseok said, even though he did have some more personal questions he wanted to ask but decided to ditch them for now. "Why do you hitchhike? Don't you have a house or...? Was that personal?"

"I already told you. It's for the cars. Sometimes I just want a ride. I do have an apartment back in Ulsan," Hyungwon answered simply. He took his hand back in the car as it was getting cold by the wind.

"So, what if someone picked you up who had like a fucking ugly ass minivan or something?"

"Then I will just quietly get off somewhere," Hyungwon laughed at the thought of getting picked by someone with an ugly car, which honestly was more possible than a fancy one.

"Do you ever change your mind while you're at it?" Hoseok asked, quickly glancing at Hyungwon before focusing on the road. "Sometimes when I'm listening to the stories of the people I pick up, I decide they deserve better than to get robbed or killed."

"I guess you're a better person than I am."

"So, you wouldn't change your mind about the car you want?"

"I think I wouldn't. I'll end up in jail if I let someone walk away alive. My face is too recognizable," Hyungwon said.

"That's true," Hoseok nodded and continued driving, thinking about the situation. For some reason the subject they were talking about didn't even seem weird at all. "How many people have you killed, then?"