#in_town

They drove the whole way back to Ulsan without breaks, staying within the speed limit to not draw any extra attention to themselves. The last thing they needed was the trouble of getting caught driving that stolen Tesla. They were both anxious, Hyungwon even more than Hoseok, and wanted to just get back as fast as possible without any delays.

The air was tense between them and Hoseok was sure Hyungwon was mad at them. They didn't speak a word during the hours it took to their destination, though sometimes they carefully glanced at each other, wondering what to say and wishing that the other would speak out first.

Hoseok thought he should apologize and he also wanted to explain. As they got to the town, he became more and more nervous and he felt as if something big was about to happen.

"Hoseok, I don't know anything about your life or what this situation is to you but until I see that Changkyun is fine, I'm gonna treat you as my enemy," Hyungwon finally spoke after several hours. Hoseok looked at him and sensed that he was sorry.

"That's fine with me," Hoseok sighed. He knew that if someone was to blame, it was him, and he also felt regretful. "Just... Once we get there. Please stay calm and don't try to fight anyone. They'll take you down so quickly if you hit someone even once."

Because of what the situation was, Hyungwon couldn't feel thankful for Hoseok's advice but it made him think about just how serious must Hoseok's gang be. Hoseok drove them to the scrap yard that was already familiar to Hyungwon too.

Hyungwon enemy-zoned Hoseok again and his expression turned serious as they stepped out of the car in front of the office building. Hoseok headed inside the building and just assumed Hyungwon was going to follow him - and not stab him on the back on the way there.

The lights inside the building were dim but enough to show the big figure off Boss who was sitting comfortably on the couch. The table Hyungwon had seen Jooheon and Minhyuk making drugs on was now gone and replaced by two well-built guys dressed in all black. Hyungwon didn't have to know anything to realize they were bodyguards because their auras already gave it off.

"I would have expected you to be in more of a rush to get here," Boss said looking at the expensive watch on his wrist.

"We were in Seoul," Hoseok explained, hoping Boss would understand they got there as fast as they could.

"Search them," Boss ordered the two bodyguards who stepped forward and  started tapping the guys' bodies from head to toe and both arms and legs separately.

"Clean," one of the guards said after finishing inspecting Hoseok. The other guard reached inside Hyungwon's jacket and took out a gun, throwing it next to Boss on the couch.

Boss took the gun in his hand and studied it with a pleased expression. Hoseok felt like he should have pointed out that it was a murder weapon but decided to keep silent because he honestly didn't care. Though he knew that if Boss ever found out, it would be Hoseok's head that was going to get cut off.

"Let's go play a game," Boss said and pointed with the gun as a sign that the guys should go through the door further into the building.

Hoseok went first again because he knew where they were going and the bodyguards refused to move before the guys, not wanting to show their backs to them. The room they went in to was big but there was only one light in the middle of it, right on top of a familiar round table with three guys sitting next to it, all close to each other on the same side. Changkyun was the middle one, squished between Jooheon and Minhyuk who seemed like they were just doing everything they could to cause him anxiety.

Hyungwon felt relief as he saw Changkyun's face but at the same time he became more concerned because the situation didn't look good.

"Go on. Sit down," Boss instructed as Hoseok hesitated. They filled up the three empty seats as the bodyguards were left to stand behind them. Hyungwon tried to meet eyes with Changkyun but the guy wouldn't lift hie head up.