#in_jail

"Aren't you tired," Hyungwon asked once they had been driving for over an hour and it was getting dark already. He thought Hoseok looked a little tired and knew that the guy probably wasn't in his best shape yet after being sick - and after he had been through just a day ago. Hoseok tensed his shoulders and shook his head.

"I am," he ended up confessing anyways. It wasn't even late yet and they hadn't been driving for that long but he still had trouble concentrating on the road.

"Why don't you let me drive so you can rest for a while?" Hyungwon suggested carefully, already knowing Hoseok wouldn't be happy with his idea.

"No way," Hoseok quickly looked at him with wide eyes.

"Alright... Try to endure fifteen more minutes then and let's stop at that motel."

"You try to keep me awake. Talk to me," Hoseok said, trying to sit up more straight on his seat to make himself more alert. "I don't usually get tired... My condition must be really bad today," he continued by muttering with a lower voice.

"What should I talk about?" Hyungwon asked because now that Hoseok suddenly told him to talk, he had nothing to say.

"I don't know, anything. You must have things you're curious about." Hoseok had tons of things he wanted to know about Hyungwon but decided to let the other ask questions first.

"Uhm... alright," Hyungwon paused to figure out what he should ask, being given this unique chance. "What's your favorite sport?"

"Out of all things, that's what you want to know?" Hoseok raised his voice because he found Hyungwon's choice of question funny. "I thought you would ask something like 'who's the youngest person you have killed'."

"We have talked about those things enough already. I want to get to know, not the serial killer Hoseok, but the Hyungwon's boyfriend Hoseok," Hyungwon explained and Hoseok let out a 'woah' sound because of his words. "Besides, you previously told me that the first person you killed was a girl who asked you for a ride and during the ride you realized she was homophobic and an anti-fan of Beast, so I figured out she was the youngest one too."

"First of all!" Hoseok raised his voice again. "It was not because she was Beast anti, you know I don't even like Korean artists. Second of all she wasn't the youngest."

Hyungwon opened his mouth to ask who was the youngest then but Hoseok continued talking quickly to cut him off.

"But you didn't want to ask that so I won't tell you. My favorite sport is baseball," Hoseok answered to Hyungwon's question.

"What's your favorite team?"

"Samsung, and don't say you like Kia Tigers because I might kick you out of this car."

"What's wrong with Tigers?" Hyungwon furrowed his brows. "But I don't like them. Lotte Giants."

"Alright, I'll approve them," Hoseok just slowly nodded and Hyungwon glanced at him to figure out if he was sincere - he didn't want to lose his life over a baseball team. He stared at Hoseok for a moment and then started laughing. "What?" Hoseok asked.

"You're so sensitive... You really would kill someone just for liking the wrong baseball team."

"Do I need a better reason? You really will kill someone just because they have a car you haven't driven before."

"Fair enough," Hyungwon let out a laugh again.

"Is this the right place?" Hoseok asked once he noticed a big condo building next to the road that looked like it could be a motel since it was almost in the middle of nowhere. Hyungwon let out an approving sound and Hoseok drove his car to the parking lot of the motel.