#interrogating

They arrived to the garage and Changkyun was conscious enough to open the door himself but Hyungwon still walked close behind him in case something would happen. Hyunwoo had noticed the car stopping in front so he came to open the smaller door to let them in.

"Where were you?" he asked from Changkyun as the guy walked by, not getting any response. He closed the door and followed him to continue bombing him with questions. "Are you drunk?"

"Shh. Give him water first," Hyungwon held Hyunwoo back to give Changkyun some space. The guy was walking straight to his room like a zombie.

"Is he drunk?" Hyunwoo asked from Hyungwon next, lowering his voice to a whisper. "His face doesn't look great either what the hell happened to him?" he continued, though he didn't expect Hyungwon to know anything.

"This gang Hoseok is a part of held him hostage to get us to come back. They gave him some drugs but I think he will be fine," Hyungwon explained.

"What?!" Hyunwoo yelled out, causing Hyungwon to shush him again. "They could have killed him."

"I know. I'm angry too but let's just be happy he is alive and well," Hyungwon spoke in a quiet voice. He walked to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water, heading to Changkyun's room next. Hyunwoo came after him into the dark room where Changkyun was sitting on his own bed.

Hyungwon sat on the computer chair and gave the opened water bottle to Changkyun who just drank without saying anything. Hyunwoo also sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Hyunwoo started with two questions after not being able to decide which answer he wanted first.

"They just beat me up a little. I'm fine," Changkyun said, his voice hoarse. He drank more water.

"They gave you drugs! Thats not fine," Hyunwoo raised his voice and Hyungwon put a hand on his arm to calm him down a little.

"So drugs are worse than getting beat up?" Changkyun asked in an annoyed tone. "My ribs are probably all bruised."

"I didn't say that..." Hyunwoo sighed, not knowing what to say no more. He was worried that something had happened to Changkyun and even though the blood and dirt on Changkyun's face made his stomach turn, he couldn't help being concerned about the fact that he had been given drugs.

"If you're fine that's all that matters. You should go to sleep or else you'll feel worse in the morning," Hyungwon said and stood up. He walked out the room into the garage. A moment later he heard the door of Changkyun's room closing and Hyunwoo came next to him.

"How about Hoseok?" he asked with a little careful tone.

"Don't talk about him," Hyungwon snapped, not even turning his head to look at Hyunwoo. He didn't want to be reminded of Hoseok because he wished he could just forget the guy and everything that had happened.

"Is this really his fault?" Hyunwoo questioned.

"Not directly but this still happened because of him," Hyungwon started walking towards the front. "Open the door, I got a car out here we can sell," he quickly changed the subject and went outside to drive the Tesla inside.

Hyunwoo did as he was told and lifted the door open, staring with his eyes wide when he saw what kind of car Hyungwon had out there. The car came in the garage and Hyunwoo quickly closed the door. "Woah, I have never touched one of these before," he exclaimed.

"It was the first for me too. I knew you would be interested in examining it," Hyungwon smiled as he exited the car.

"Hell yeah I am. Or I mean... I just want to see what's inside it, I would never want a car like this," Hyunwoo spoke quickly.