#pretty_ass

Many people would have felt helpless, being pressed against the ground, face first, but Hoseok didn't stay still for even one second and kept fighting. He swung his fists to every direction he could while trying to wiggle himself out from under the security guard who was struggling to grab his arms to hold him still.

He didn't know where his fists landed but as he kept moving, the weight on top of him eased a little and he could pull himself away and jump to stand up - though it didn't last for long because a hard hit on his face forced him to stumble back and drop on his knees again. The next thing Hoseok felt was a metal hitting on his wrist and then tightening around it.

He woke up immediately and moved quickly from under the security guard's arm to his backside, twisting his arm in a way that he had no choice but to let go of Hoseok's. Hoseok proceeded by kicking the back of his leg and then kneeing his head before running away as fast as he could. He heard a gunshot and glass shattering behind him and thought the lady must have gathered courage to shoot again - but unfortunately still missed.

He entered his car and started it, pressing the gas pedal so hard that his car leaped forward. He drove around, taking all kinds of complicated routes instead of the most simple one before finally getting to the same road where he had came from and started driving to where he and Hyungwon were supposed to meet. His head felt blurry as if the whole thing was happening in a dream, his heart was still beating fast and he didn't even notice he was panting.

As he got to the bigger and more remote road, he started speeding a little to get further away from the town with the fear of being chased by cops. The further he got the smaller the chance was that he would get caught.

When he came to where he and Hyungwon had supposed to meet, a little over half an hour had already passed. His heartbeat had steadied a long time ago and he felt all calm already, having almost forgotten what had went down just a moment ago. He rubbed his shoulder to ease some of the pain that had came from when he was smashed against the ground by the security guard.

He turned left to the small road that he wouldn't had even noticed from that direction if he hadn't known to look out for it. He was already doubting that he would see Hyungwon and even before arriving, he already went through all the possible bad outcomes, trying to figure out what he should do if Hyungwon was gonna bail on him. When drove in the middle of the forest, though, the lights of his cars beamed at the tail of a fancy, white sports car.

A wide grin appeared on his face and he flicked his lights before turning his car off and hopping out. His light flick had successfully awakened Hyungwon's attention and the Maserati door opened too.

"Maserati Ghibli, huh?" Hoseok said happily. Hyungwon stepped out of the car and gave the other a smile. Hoseok ran to him and jumped up to wrap arms around his neck. "I knew I could count on you."

Hyungwon leaned closer for a kiss. He felt chills running down his spine as their lips worked in sync. He let his hands travel towards Hoseok's lower back and pulled him even closer, feeling hot as he thought about Hoseok's body against his. He stopped the kiss but didn't pull away, feeling his hot breath against Hoseok's lips.

"Did you get beat up?" he asked, moving his head back just a bit to be able to look at Hoseok's face.

"I was shot at by a woman! First time in my life!" Hoseok exclaimed, taking a step back.

"Does your pride feel crushed now?" Hyungwon asked, humored by Hoseok's words.

"Twice!" Hoseok added, sounding like he was devastated about being shot at.

"But you're not hurt anywhere?" Hyungwon questioned. He held Hoseok's shoulders and examined him up and down.

"I had to fight off a security guard but I'm a good fighter," Hoseok said smugly. Then he remembered the handcuffs hanging on his one arm - that had been bothering him almost the whole ride - and lifted up his hand to show it off.

Hyungwon laughed and held the free handcuff with his finger. "We will make some good use to these."

"In your dreams," Hoseok scoffed. "I would appreciate if you helped me get these off more."

"I need tools for that," Hyungwon told and turned away. "You gotta wait until we're back in Ulsan. Now let's put up these plates and continue our way."

Hyungwon knelt down in front of the car and started screwing to get the old license plate off the Maserati. He glanced at Hoseok who was just standing next to him.

"You do have the plate with you, right? I'm gonna kill you if you lost it."

Hoseok put his hand inside his jacket inside his jacket and looked like he was searching for the license plate. Hyungwon's brows furrowed and he was about to open his mouth to get angry but then Hoseok pulled out what he was waiting to see.

Hyungwon focused on putting on the new plates and Hoseok took out his phone to scroll through it. He had multiple missed calls from his ex-boyfriend and ex-bestfriend but he ignored them to open the app to check the news. He mostly wanted to know if there was something alarming - or something about him. After a moment he let out a chuckle.

"'Agok-ri gas-station robbed. CCTV malfunction leaves the suspects unidentified'," he read a headline out loud to Hyungwon.

"We got lucky," Hyungwon muttered and continued focusing on what he was doing.

"Right! I didn't even think about being careful when we went there," Hoseok put his phone away. "If our faces had been recorded the Maserati would have been affiliated with us too."

"How are you even walking freely at this point," Hyungwon shook his head and stood up. "You gotta start thinking more. Your pretty ass shouldn't go to jail."

"Well thank you," Hoseok laughed.

"What?"

"For calling my ass pretty."

Hyungwon leaned backwards a little to be able to look at Hoseok's ass. "Well, it's not bad at all."

"You can look at it when we get back. Now can you just hurry up," Hoseok sighed an looked behind him to see his car and make sure no one had discovered their hiding.

"I'm hurrying. Which car will you drive?" Hyungwon asked, moving to the other side of the car to change the other license plate.

"Are you saying this because you want to drive my car?" Hoseok scoffed, realizing Hyungwon wasn't being nice and thoughtful to let Hoseok drive the Maserati. He would rather drive his own Camaro anyways.

"Alright, I'll drive this one," Hyungwon continued focusing on what he was doing. "I gotta get close to you so you'll let me drive your car. I'm never leaving your side until that."

"That might take a while," Hoseok leaned on the Maserati. "I have never let anyone drive my car before. I can't even imagine sitting on the passenger seat."

"I have a new mission in life now."

Half a minute later Hyungwon stood up, holding the two old license plates and a screwdriver in his hand. He tapped the roof or the car, which awakened Hoseok's attention and made his turn his head over his shoulder to see if Hyungwon was done.

"Let's go."

"Where are we going now?"

"To get a new identity for both of these cars."

Hoseok took out his phone and walked over to Hyungwon. "Give me your number and the address."

Hyungwon sighed as he grabbed the phone and started typing in his number. He called the number and took out his own phone from his pocket to see that the call was going to the right person because he knew Hoseok would question if the number was right otherwise.

"Now, how do I know you're not going to bail on me this time," Hoseok asked, taking his phone back and saving the number Hyungwon had just inserted.

"Can't you just trust me, love?" Hyungwon's tone turned to a sweet one.

"I have trust issues."

He stepped closer and kissed Hoseok's cheek. "You can report me to the cops if I fuck you over," he whispered close to the other's ear.

Hoseok was pretty sure he had way much more to lose on this than Hyungwon but his heart told him to trust Hyungwon - though his mind knew he shouldn't. He smiled and walked back to his own car.

"Text me the address. I'll see you there, baby," he said before opening the door and getting in.