#lawyer_kim

When Hoseok woke up the next morning in Hyungwon's bed - more like a mattress - he felt like he had never slept better. It had been a while since he had slept in anyone else's bed and that time it had been Kihyun's, which for some reason wasn't even nearly as comfortable as Hyungwon's. Hoseok still came to the conclusion that the mattress was just that good and him sleeping well has nothing to do with the person laying next to him.

As he woke up, though, he was alone in bed. He opened his eyes to see Hyungwon standing in the kitchen with his back facing Hoseok. It was unclear what he was doing but Hoseok decided to assume he was making food since he was in the kitchen after all. He spent a moment just staring at Hyungwon's back, which looked boarder than usual because his head was tilted forward and he was wearing an oversized t-shirt.

After a moment Hoseok already got bored and decided to open his mouth to make Hyungwon notice him. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice coming out a little hoarse because he was thirsty.

Hyungwon's head turned around fast upon hearing the voice. "Finally you're awake. You have been sleeping for over twelve hours," he walked to the other side of the kitchen to take something out of the refrigerator.

"I blame your bed," Hoseok groaned, helping himself to sit up, the blanket falling off from covering his upper body. Hyungwon walked towards him with a glass of juice in his hand. He gave it to Hoseok who felt thankful because his throat had felt dryer than a desert. It was like Hyungwon had read his thoughts.

"Oh, do you like my serial killer apartment that much," Hyungwon said, making fun of what Hoseok has commented about his apartment on the night before.

"Yes. The bed is so good I could die," Hoseok said back, putting pressure on the last word. "What time is it?"

"Almost one. Come eat something," Hyungwon took the now empty glass back and went back to the kitchen, expecting Hoseok to follow him there. "I don't really have food here because I haven't been home much lately so you can only get some rice and kimchi."

"That's fine with me," Hoseok walked to the kitchen and sat down on the stool next to the counter. He didn't have to do anything while Hyungwon just gave him a bowl of rice and let him begin eating. "Are you not going to eat?" he asked as Hyungwon just leaned on the counter and watched Hoseok eat.

"I already did," he said and pointed his hand towards one lonely bowl that was laying in the bottom of a sink. Hoseok felt a little embarrassed, thinking about how long and deeply he had slept since Hyungwon had already done so many things while he still just slept. "I called Changkyun and he doesn't know how to rob an ATM so... any other ideas."

"Actually," Hoseok started while he waited to finish chewing his food so he could present his idea. "I don't really feel like going anywhere today so... How about visiting one of your neighbors. Are there any richer apartments in this building."

"Yeah I think the penthouse is worth near a billion won so whoever lives there must be rich," Hyungwon told, trying to deliberate Hoseok's idea.

"A house like that and you haven't even robbed it yet! What kind of life you're living?"

"I don't know. I have never really thought about it," Hyungwon lifted himself up to sit on the counter.

"Alright, we need to do this today. Is there any way to get there without being seen by the security cameras?" Hoseok had already stopped eating because he was too excited about the plan.

"The camera on my hallway is pointing to another direction so we can get to the staircase without being seen. At the top floor we can't avoid cameras but we can cover our faces at that point," Hyungwon started telling everything he remembered from the security after living in that house for a while. "I think it's smarter to go out after that and get caught on cameras so the residents won't get suspected."