Rise of the guardian

It all started long ago when Thanos the destroyer in a quest to rule all of humankind almost destroyed every living thing in all six realms of the world. Thanos was sent by Lucifer, ruler of the underworld, to conquer the mortal realms in his name. Six men in a quest to bring back peace and harmony to the world came together at the very origin of magic 'The Temple of Jandese'. They created legions of warriors from ash to bring down Thanos but Thanos and his army of souls defeated them. After an intense struggle, Thanos was finally imprisoned in a sacred stone, which was thereafter called "The sacred stone of Thanos" which was placed in the tomb of Thanos. The 6 men were given powers and were appointed as guardians of the realms. They were also made immortals by Jandese the god of the fifth realm.

Millions of years passed by and Thanos became a myth. Some even questioned the fact that he existed. In the kingdom of Shilag to the royal family of King Stephen a prince was born. At that very moment all 6 guardians felt a powerful force escaping their grasp, like history was about to repeat itself. King Stephen was so happy that the heavens had given him a second son, so he made such a celebration that lasted 2 whole weeks. Prince Aigor lived in luxury and had the best of educations. From his childhood, he always wanted to control everything. He was very arrogant and mischievous. He was also deceitful and complains about him never seemed to end. When King Stephen was old and could no longer continue ruling he made Prince Sam heir to the throne. This infuriated Aigor who murdered his father and sent his brother on an exile after seizing the throne from him. The lust for power caused him to do the unthinkable; he went to the tomb of Thanos.

He invoked the spirit of Thanos requesting for the power to conquer and rule all of humankind. He heard deep scary voice from within the tomb and trembled in fear. "Who dares disturb my slumber" the voice spoke. "It is I, your humble servant who has come to seek for the power to rule mankind" Aigor replied. "The magnitude of your request is such that you must be ready to do anything for it to happen, are you ready for that?" the voice the voice continued. Aigor knew he had crossed the stage of no turning back as he spoke in a trembling voice "yes... yes I... am."

"Hahaha" the voice laughed out loud "you must bring to me the one you love most in your life and sacrifice that person to me by shedding her blood on my alter and that you must do before the next full moon in 5 days. In the case of failure to do so, you will lose your very own soul". Aigor wept bitterly that night for the one he loved most was his pregnant wife Briley. However, he did not want to lose his soul either. He pondered on the situation the entire night.

The next morning he was more than ever determined to save himself. He told his wife they were going on a journey. "No we can't" she answered, "I'll be giving birth very soon. This is just not the time to go on a journey" she continued. Aigor succeeded in convincing her after a long discussion. "When are we leaving?" she asked. "Today" Aigor answered in a rush "we are leaving today". Briley then went to get her things ready. In less than no time, they were on the way. It was a 2-day journey to the tomb of Thanos. Briley followed her husband ignorantly to her grave. With only 4 days left Aigor wanted to rush things but they made many stops on the way because of Briley's pregnancy. They had to stop again because Briley was about to give birth. With the situation at hand, Aigor was running out of time. In a rage, he slew all the servants and guards. Placed Briley on his horse, mounted it and rode as fast he could to the tomb of Thanos. In the hurry and pain, Briley died on the horse.

Aigor was in such a hurry that he did not take note the dead of Briley. He finally got to the tomb of Thanos 1 hour before the full moon was out. When he tried to bring down Briley from the horse, he realized that she was already dead. He also realized that the baby was still alive. He wept bitterly, not only because of the death of Briley, but also because of he was going to lose his soul. Then he thought of the baby, "if I can sacrifice my son, then my soul might be safe" he thought to himself. He rapidly moved the dead body of Briley to the sacred alter of Thanos. He thought that the baby in her could make Thanos believe she was alive. When he stabbed her the tomb started falling apart when Thanos spoke in an angry voice saying "you have defiled my sacred alter with the blood of an innocent child, now face my wrath". Without realizing it, Aigor had released the spirit of Thanos into the world. "I am free from my prison, and now all I need is a body through which I will conquer this world".