Fulfilled Prophecy

After the fall of the main fort, the rest of Taskanai began to fall under the control of the Taskanaian army and the other Taskanaian forces. Alex managed to establish links with the other factions and united them under the Taskanaian flag once again. Everything was going well and the StarEdge was in tiptop shape once again. David was preparing to depart for the fifth realm where his next objective awaited. He was to find Professor Colbert and the second person from the prophecy. Just when he was getting everything ready to depart, Alex came over to him.

Alex: "Where are you going next?"

David: "To the fifth realm. Firstly, I have to find Professor Colbert"

Alex: "Great, I'm coming along"

David paused for a moment as he turned to look at Alex before continuing. "Say that again"

Alex: "I'm coming along. Is there a problem with that?"

David: "No, no. It's just. You have to take care of reuniting Taskanai and building up planetary defenses in case the destroyers want to attack again"

Alex: "Tailee and Marigold are going to take care of that in my absence. I have something I need to talk about with Professor Colbert as well"

David: "I knew you'd miss flying with me"

Alex: "Don't get ahead of yourself here. I'm only coming so I can meet the professor"

David: "Whatever you say. As long as it doesn't change the truth we both know" he said putting on a smile. "Hurry up and go get your things before we leave"

Alex: "It's already done"

David: "Wow, imposing"

Nelly: "Everything's ready on my side. How are things going over there?"

David: "I just need to set the hyperspacial computer's default parameters... done. Nelly, Alex is going to be coming along"

Nelly: "What? I mean... great!"

David: "Gladys, you can now link the system"

Gladys: "In progress... Link created successfully"

David: "Great. Now everyone buckle up. We're taking off"

The StarEdge slowly took off the ground and began to fly up into the sky. When they exited the atmosphere, they made a jump into the astral hyperspace route.

Alex: "I'm going to arrange my things in my room"

Nelly waited as Alex walked away and then turned to David. "Why did you let her come?"

David: "What kind of question is that?"

Nelly: "Don't take this the wrong way but she's a mortal. She won't be able to survive this quest"

David: "Relax. Before I adventured with anyone, I first journeyed with her. She's stronger than she looks"

Nelly: "Ok but I warned you. Don't feel sorry when she doesn't make it"

David: "Enough Nelly! When I say trust Alex's survival skills, I mean it so stop being so negative"

Nelly: "Ok, I get it. No need to yell at me. Now you made me feel like crying"

David: "Just don't expect me to console you"

Nelly: "Sometimes I ask myself if there're two Davids. One minute you're flirting and the next you're unbearably annoying"

David: "You don't say. I was thinking would you like us to take a day off after this is over and go on a date?"

Nelly: "I'll love to. Where're you thinking of taking me to..."