David vs Gregory

The battle of Valhalla which had been going on for hours resulting in serious casualties on both sides was drawing closer to its end. David, the destroyers' admiral ship was about to fight Gregory. Gregory was a Sappin who wielded the power of ice. The 2 looked at each other in the eyes for some time before David began by launching a fast punch at Gregory. Gregory dodged the first punch as well as the next couple of them. David was finding it hard to believe. (How can he dodge my attacks so fast?) David puzzled himself. Gregory then launched a punch right at David's face. David dodged it and caught hold of his arm. Then he threw Gregory to the other end of the room where the soldiers who were piloting the ship were. They all ran off from there as Gregory landed on the panels immediately jumping at David again. David was able to parry a couple of punches from Gregory and then ducked at a kick. He got back up with an uppercut which Gregory evaded by bending his body backwards. He chained with a backwards flip hitting David's chin with his shin. David made a few steps back before jumping forward again with a kick. Gregory dodged the kick sweeping David's other foot off the ground and forcing him to fall with his legs 180 degrees apart.

David: "Ouch... that... hurts..."

Gregory then kicked David hard sending him crashing into a wall into the next room. David struggled and got back to his feet and this time he was pissed. He launched at Gregory with the full might of his one thousand split second punches. Surprising enough, Gregory dodged every single one of them before chaining in an attack.

Gregory: "Glacial..." he said as his arm got covered in ice. "...fist" he said knocking David back to the same spot he had hit when he first crashed into the wall. The place got majorly bent when David collided with it. David felt pains from all over his body but he had been through worse. He shrugged it off as he got to his feet breathing heavily. He arranged his finger like pistols with the index and middle fingers pointing out and the rest folded in and then fired two lightning bolts at Gregory. "Frozen shield" he said bringing up an ice shield which deflected the bolts. "Lightning is in the end still just light and I can bend it as it passed through my ice shield"

David: "You're a tougher nut to crack than I thought"

Gregory: "You're not so bad either. How about we finish this?" he said as his arms got covered in ice ad now looked like machine guns. "Frozen machine gun" he said as he began to fire at David. David dodged all those he could while running away from Gregory. He finally hid himself by a wall. Gregory stopped shooting and walked down to where David had hidden himself. David patiently waited and when Gregory was close enough, he pulled his sword out of thin air and jumped at Gregory. He raised it high and was about to give a vertical slash downwards.

David: "Lightning hammer" he said as his sword hit a spear sending out discharges of electricity. "What the?" he said when he realized the spear didn't have as much as a scratch on it. The spear was golden colored and was about 6 feet long.

Gregory: "Surprising? This spear here's an indestructible spear. Why, you ask? Because it holds a piece of the staff of wonders. The indestructibility of this spear makes it a deadly weapon"

David: "I see. Then you won't mind if I break it for you, right?"

Gregory: "Hahaha" he laughed, "be my guest. No matter how much you try, you'll never break it"

David launched at Gregory with his sword, "well my sword's also indestructible". He stroke at Gregory hard but Gregory blocked all his attacks. The fighting continued with Gregory taking the upper hand against David. David swayed his sword from the left hitting the spear. Gregory took the opportunity to kick David in the chest sending him flying backwards. David caught the floor with his left hand stopping himself from going anymore backwards. He then jumped with his sword ready t give a vertical slash downward.

David: "Lightning HAMMER!!!" he yelled and he struck down at Gregory who blocked with the spear again. There was another massive discharge of electric current.

Gregory: "I told you. You'll never break it". Gregory had not realized it but a tiny barely visible scratch had been caused by David. David saw this all too well and knew what to do to break the spear. He jumped backwards and began loading his aura. There was that powerful push again which Gregory had to stand firm to not be carried by it.

David: "Level 2". He said as the push stopped

Gregory: "Do you expect to scare me with that?"

David: "Starblade duo" he said as a second blade appeared in his left hand. "Starblade first form, Starblade origin" he causing the swords to release a whitish blue light. "I don't want to scare you. I just want to end you... in one hit". Gregory began to laugh at what David said. He laughed so loud the whole room was buzzing with noise. "I hope you enjoy your last laugh" David said as he launched at Gregory. He then jumped putting his swords together in the same position as he did when he used the lightning hammer. Gregory put up his spear to block. "Thunder gods... hammer" he said swaying the swords down at Gregory. The swords broke the spear and went further to cut Gregory in two. After he was done, David breath heavily as his swords disappeared and his aura dropped back to normal. He then fell to the floor to get some rest. That was when Nelly came running in.

Nelly: "David, you did it"

David: "Yeah. I did it. That guy was one tough opponent" he said turning to Nelly. Then he noticed the injury on Nelly's arm. "Where'd that come from?"

Nelly: "Oh this. After you flew through the ceiling, Gregory's right hand man came to me. We fought, he injured me, but I beat him"

David: "You're reckless. You ought to be more careful"

Nelly: "Like you're the one to talk"

David: "Nelly, can you please give me the head of that broken spear over there?" he asked getting off the floor and sitting.

Nelly: "Sure" she said walking over to the spear and picking it up. She handed it over to David who managed to detach the sharp part from it. "Is that what I think it is?"

David: "If you're thinking that it's a perfect material for jewelry then no"

Nelly: "...no. Absolutely not. What is it again?"

David: "A piece of the spear of wonders"

Nelly: "Staff. It is staff of wonders, not spear of wonders"

David: "That's what I just said"

Nelly: "No you... forget it"

David: "Let's end this battle" he said as he put the piece in his watch and walked over to the control panel. It had been damaged by Gregory when he landed on it but David could still use it to get what he wanted. He sent a message to all destroyer vessels under the authority of their commander asking them to retreat at once. Then he implanted a virus into the ship's computers and left. Once in the StarEdge and far away from the destroyers, the admiral ship blew up destroying most of the remaining destroyers. It was then that Homley noticed the StarEdge and then understood what had really transpired and how they got to win.