Athena and Hades

Long ago when Thanos had just arrived in the mortal realms under Lucifer's orders, he wanted to create invincible warriors who will aid hid in his quest to conquer the world of the mortals. He created 2 beings who later became the founding gods of Olympus. They were Uranus and Gaia. Thanos created them from the deepest and darkest of the depths of the underworld using billions of souls and the power of hell's core; the most powerful gem of the underworld. After their creation, they saw themselves to be more powerful than Thanos and would take no orders from him. Instead, they turned against him and a great battle ensued in which Thanos was defeated. After this defeat, Thanos swore never to create warriors that from hell's core. Uranus did not see it fit that a god like him should live in the same world as mortals so he created the world of Olympus. Uranus and Gaia had 2 children whom they named Cronus and Rhea. Cronus and Rhea in turn had six children; Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter and Hestia. Zeus, being the strongest of the siblings, was the one who controlled the others. He later became king of the gods after winning the fight against the titans of Olympus and defeating his father, Cronus. He also created mount Olympus which was the abode of the gods. Hades was full of evil and did things that his siblings were not in support of. After he created the Kraken, he was banished to the world beneath Olympus where he ruled over the dead form the fifth realm. Zeus married his sister, Hera and had 7 children with her; Angelos (the goddess of the underworld), Ares (the god of war), Eileithyia (goddess of childbirth), Enyo (goddess of war), Eris (goddess of discord), Hebe (goddess of youth) and Hephaestus (god of fire and the forge). Zeus had several other children with goddesses and mortals. The gods of Olympus had no power beyond the fifth realm and some of them were not interested in extending their control to the other realms. But others such as Hades, wanted to rule the other realms too. For this reason, Zeus, without the consent of the other gods, secretly sent Athena and Apollo, his most loyal children to the mortal realms to stop Hades from succeeding.

Upon arriving in the fifth realm, Athena created a planet together with people on it. She named the planet Slonos (meaning offspring of Olympus). The population rapidly grew and Athena recruited the warriors who were strong enough to fight, into her army of knights. She had a total of 909 knights. At the top of mount Athenai, which was the highest peak on Slonos, she built a castle from where she could travel between Olympus and Slonos and it was known as the sanctuary. It was the most holy place on Slonos and apart from Athena, only her gold knights and the pope were allowed to enter. Any other person needed to have Athena's permission before they could enter the sanctuary. In order to guard the sanctuary, she created nine forts, each guarded by a gold knight and 100 other knights. The first five forts from the foot of the mountain were bronze forts which had a gold knight and 100 bronze knights. The last four forts were silver forts, comprised of a gold knight and 100 silver knights. The forts were arranged in order of strength such that the strongest was the last fort to the sanctuary and the weakest was the first fort by the mountains foot.

(Present day)

David and Alex aboard the StarEdge were on their way home from their hard mission.

David: "Gladys, if you're done performing the checks on the systems, commence the hyperspace jump"

Gladys: "All systems are functional but we've got a problem with the hyperspacial engines"

David: "What's it?"

Gladys: "All two engines have been damaged and need immediate repair"

David: "Locate the closest and safest planet for the StarEdge to land"

Gladys: "Planet located at 70 by 20 degrees 319miles away. But... strangely, my archives can't find any previously recorded data about it. It seems to be nonexistent but still here. I'll advice you proceed with caution"