The factory

After saving the sailors who had crashed on the isolated planet, David and the rest went on towards the Concoy jet factory. Along the way David had a feeling that there was danger looming around and had to make Gladys open a hole in space for them to jump out of the AH route. He soon found out that his hunch was right as they got attacked by the dark guardian. Alas this foe seemed to have gotten 3 times stronger which was a problem for David. David went to face him alone in battle but quickly learned that he was no match for his foes new strengths and just as he was about to be stabbed by a pure black sword, Nelly yelled. "NO, DAVID, DODGE"

David had been beaten up badly and was unable to move effectively out of the way. Just as the sword was about to hit David, a blast shot it away from him. It was from the StarEdge. Homley had with him an energy X. It was a necklace which emitted disrupting waves. The waves could distort any energy emission within its 100m range and he hoped to use this to save David.

Homley: "Gladys, can you take us to David?"

Gladys: "That's not possible. He wants us to stay out of his fight"

Homley: "Do you really think he can win now? Just look at him"

Gladys: "But what can we do"

Homley: "I've got 2 energy X's. With these we can keep that energy freak at bay for some time. I've already set them to his energetic values"

Gladys: "Ok then" Gladys said flying towards David. Dark David decided to destroy the StarEdge and then connect to David's body.

Dark D: "Stop interfering with his destiny" he said flying with his sword in hand. When he got close enough, Homley turned on the energy X he had with him activating its field. Since Dark David was already well inside the field zone, he got completely dispersed and disappeared. The StarEdge then picked up David. Nelly took him to his room and began to treat his injuries. Homley knew that they were safe from dark David for as long as the energy X was still active and so he decided to take rounds in using them. He made sure while one was still active, the other was being charged up. Gladys resumed their course as they continued on their way to the Concoy factory.

Nelly: "I told you, you couldn't win them like this"

David: "Yes but it was the only option present at the time"

Nelly: "You didn't try finding out if there were any other option"

David: "Well, but everything turned out to be ok in the end"

Nelly: "You're so careless"

David: "No I'm not"

Nelly: "Really?"

David: "...Maybe a little"

They journeyed for 9 days before arriving at the factory. The Concoy jet factory was entirely mechanical. It was an artificial platform in space. It had thrusters which permitted it to move about and weapon for defense. When the StarEdge got there, they landed on a planet beside the factory. When they got off, they met a handful of warriors waiting for them.

David: "Enemies?"

Homley: "No. They're allies. Mercenaries I hired to help in the fight. I asked them to gather here in preparation for the attack on the Concoy factory"

David: "Why do you need more hands? You've already got me"

Homley: "Do not take this the wrong way but your approaches are always careless and unplanned. That could be dangerous and lead to a failure in this mission and as we know it, this is a very crucial mission. The fate of my planet depends on it and if we fail here, then Valhalla would be in grave danger"