Dawn of the new age

Breathing heavily and in grief, Croverban walked his way down some stairs and towards an elevator. The elevator took him underground where he walked through a tunnel to get to an underground lair. Croverban had just lost 3 of his brothers in battle and had to flee upon witnessing his opponent's superior skills. He wondered what would have happened if he had not run. Could he have avenged his brothers? And if he had acted I time, could he have saved them from the grip of death? He knew it was done and regrets where not going to bring back his brothers, but he couldn't help it. He decided that even if it were to cost him his life, he would get revenge for his dead brothers. In the darkness of the underground world, the judge of darkness planed his next strike.

David had received a lot of damage from the shadow brothers and stayed unconscious for three days. When he woke up, he found himself in the StarEdge. His body still ached all over but he managed to get up and sit on the bed. That was when Nelly walked in.

Nelly: "David, you're awake"

David: "Yeah, ouch..."

Nelly: "Be careful, you have to stay in bed for another 4 days"

David: "Nah, I'm ok. How long have I been out?

Nelly: "3 days"

David: "3 days! Ow, ahh..."

Nelly: "Careful. Just lay your back on the bed and let those injuries rest. I'll go fix you something to eat"

David: "Thanks"

Nelly made some noodles with omelets and bread and took it to David's room. When got there, David's bed was empty. "What the... why does he have to be so stubborn?" She searched for him and found him sited before the screens in the cockpit. It was only when she got closer that she realized that David had passed out. "Man, you sure are a pain in the neck" she said as she asked Gladys to help her get David to his room. When they got to the room, David was laid on his bed and when Nelly turned around to go, David asked her:

David: "How did we get on the ship?"

Nelly: "When we returned from your battle, you gave me access to the ship and it's systems"

David: "Oh. So that's why Gladys let you in... but why would I do that?"

Nelly took the plate from the table and came over to David. She sat just by his head and was about to start feeding it to him when she answered, "I'm a god of Olympus remember. I made you do it using my powers" she said as she took up some of the noodles. "Open up".

David: "You don't have to do it, I can eat by myself"

Nelly: "Stop talking and eat"

David: "Well if you insist. But I have to tell you, it's not right to take control of others without their permission"

Nelly: "I know it was wrong, but you were severely injured and had lost a lot of blood. If I hadn't done that you'd be dead"

David: "I guess I should thank you then"

Nelly: "Just stop talking and eat. You need to regain your strength". After eating, David fell asleep.

Nelly went to the cockpit after she had made sure David was sound asleep.

Nelly: "Gladys, can I please have a newspaper?"

Gladys: "I'll print today's paper right away". A series of papers made their way out of the printer by David's seat.

Nelly: "Thank you" Nelly took them and sat on the chair near David's as she began to read the papers. "What the..."

Gladys: "What's wrong?