The Dark Guardian

After Stenpor left, the group was met by the strangest phenomenon. A David who's eye's were completely dark confronted them and challenged David. After saying what he wanted to let them know, he flew away leaving them in complete confusion.

David and the others were still unable to understand what had just transpired. How this evil version of David had come to being was still a mystery to them. They stood in silence wondering where he had come from, why he looked an awful lot like David, what he was after and what he meant when he said "Dark guardian".

Nelly: "I think I understand what happened"

David: "Well then, fill us in 'cause I'm totally lost here"

Nelly: "Remember what that guy, Lzolis, did to you?"

David: "You mean hurling me into the air and trying to pull a part of me out of me? Sure, how can I forget?"

Nelly: "Well I think we all knew that one of Magnus' 6 pillars had personality warping powers right?"

David: "Since when?"

Alex: "Do you even bother to find out about your enemies before you fight them?"

David: "Yes I do"

Alex: "Then how come you didn't know about the personality warping thing?"

David: "I did know. I just pretended not to, that's all"

Nelly: "*clears throat loudly* anyway, I think that person was Lzolis. He used his powers to twist your personality"

David: "Ah... so the personality what ya call it thingy creates an evil version of you"

Nelly: "Exactly. But since he was stopped before he could finish, the evil version of you could not be created within you so..."

David: "It materialized outside me"

Homley: "But another version of him cannot exist outside his corporeal envelop..."

Nelly: "Meaning he has limited time to survive"

Alex: "firstly, you guys should stop finishing each other's sentences. It's creepy. And do you even realize what this means?"

David: "Sure. We just have to lay back and wait for him to vanish. No stress whatsoever"

Alex: "No you dummy! This means he'll be coming after you soon and I mean real soon and he won't stop until he gets your body"

David turned his head down with a serious look on his face and said, "So you mean he's coming to fight me?"

Alex: "Yes. Well, at least you seem to be taking this seriously enough". A smile then ran across his face as he raised his head. "Oh, I spoke too soon again"

David: "I get to fight myself? Interesting. Now I can see how strong I've really become"

Alex: "You can't fight him 'cause you'll lose if you do"

David: "Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence"

Alex: "I'm just saying that, that evil David seems to tap his energy from the negative sources while you tap yours from the positive source"

David: "How does that affect anything?"

Alex: "Hello! You seem to be forgetting that you are strongest when you tap into the negativity and he is you tapping into the negativity. Get it?"

David: "Relax! I got this"

Alex: "I hope you do"

Nelly: "Hurry up guys. We better get going before anymore unwanted surprises"