Slayer of gods

The StarEdge received a distress signal from Slonos. David wondered why a distress signal was sent from Slonos of all places. The planet had Athena, the pope and 909 knights to protect it and so this seemed highly unusual. David finally settled at that it must have been for an important reason.

David: "Gladys, set course to Slonos"

Sarah: "Wait what? I thought you were taking me to Qaam"

David: "Sorry sugar but we've got an issue here. I'll take you there after we finish business on Slonos ok?"

Sarah: "Whatever"

David flew the StarEdge to Slonos, teleported it into the planet and then landed it where he had landed it the first time he got there. He walked through the forest which seemed to be dying. The leaves were falling to the ground and the plants which were once green now looked brownish. The trees had lost their leaves and their branches had withered. There was almost no undergrowth. The whole place was filled with a dark aura. David wondered what could have happened to the place which was so beautiful before. He made his way to the first fort where he met Hephan, Zargod and Lorrem training outside the fort.

Hephan: "David! What a pleasant surprise. After you saved Athena, you just disappeared"

David: "Guys, it good to see you too. I had a lot to do. That's why I left"

Zargod: "Well now that you're here we could spar. Just to see how strong you got"

David: "No thanks, I'll pass. Besides I have to go see Athena..." the 3 went dead silent after David said the name Athena. "What's wrong? Did something happen after I left?"

Kissai: "Welcome back David"

David: "Captain Kissai! It's great seeing you again."

Kissai: "I'll be escorting you to the sanctuary. This way please"

David followed Kissai as they climbed up the windy stairway. "What happened to Slonos captain?"

Kissai: "Uh... what are you talking about?"

David: "The forest... what happened to it?"

Kissai sighed. "Athena!"

David: "Athena? What happened to her?"

Kissai: "Hades got her"

David: "Hades? I thought we killed him."

Kissai: "That's what we all thought. That wasn't Hades... it was Mool, Hades' strongest specter"

David: "Another specter?"

Kissai: "Yes, I'm afraid so. Hades revived all his specters and kidnapped Athena. The forest's state only means that Athena's life is at risk"

David: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go save her"

Kissai: "That's why we called you here. The gold knights are waiting for us so we can make a move on"

David: "Then let's not waste any more time"

They both walked up to the sanctuary where the other knights were impatiently waiting for them.

Lexor: "Thanks goodness you're here. Please accept our apologies for calling you here on such short notice but the situation demanded it"

David: "No need for apologies. How can I be of help?"
Aurex: "Athena was kidnapped by Hades who is trying to use her life force to fuel his evil plans. Due to this, Slonos is dying. We need your help to bring back Athena. You are the only one amongst us capable of donning the divine armor of the gates so we the knights of Athena beg for your help"