The final Battle: Part 1

¤¤¤UP IN SPACE ¤¤¤

The battle in space had heated up and the alliance was at the losing end. The destroyers were getting an endless supply of reinforcements and just when all hope was about to be lost, a golden ball was seen coming their way at a phenomenal speed. They tried dodging it but they didn't even have to. The ball opened up revealing allies. Rank 8 gold knight, Morleo of the tempest. Rank 6 gold knight, Julia the lion. Rank 4 gold knight, Seline of the moon. Rank 3 gold knight, Kris of the eternal flame. Rank 2 gold knight, Lexor of the sun. And leading them on her golden chariot and with her spear in her right hand was one of the 12 Olympians, Athena, goddess of wisdom and war. The soldiers from the alliance were shocked at seeing this. How could a horse pulled chariot ridden by a maiden be in space? Flying behind her were her gold knights followed by their 500 silver and bronze knights.

Julie: "Guess we made it in time. Time to rain hell"

The knights flew out in all directions dodging blasts from the enemies and using their powers to destroy enemy ships. A few minutes after they joined the fight, the knights on Vexus flew up after having disabled all planetary defenses. The fight quickly had a change of direction with the alliance once again taking the upper hand. The gold knights shun most brightly in the fight as single attacks from them were able to destroy large amounts of enemy ships. Julie began by targeting the destroyer admiral ships. The 8 destroyer vice commanders that had arrived with the reinforcements along with their ships perished at the strikes of her spear.

¤¤¤TEAM VARIUS ¤¤¤

Nelly and Varius were stopped by an enemy who once was their friend, or at least pretended to be.

???: "This is the end of the line for you two"

Varius: "You traitor"

Nelly: "Why are you doing this? I thought you were on our side. Answer me Stenpor"

Stenpor: "I'll never side with the enemies of the great lord Magnus"

Varius launched at Stenpor without warning "god fist, ultra punch". When his fist was about to make contact, Stenpor caught it with one hand.

Stenpor: "Remind me, who's the strongest of the pillars". Varius' eyes grew wide as Stenpor began to squeeze his hand.

Varius: "Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg"

Nelly jumped at him with her staff. "Let him go" she yelled raising it and then throwing it at him. Stenpor slapped the staff away. Nelly was shocked that someone could push her staff away with just a hit. Stenpor then threw Varius at her sending them both through capsules which contained clones. They bot fell at the other end of the room. Stenpor jumped at them and was about to punch them when Varius stood in the gaos cannon position and fired "god fist, gaos cannon". After firing, Varius fell to his knee crying out of pain on the hand that Stenpor had squeezed. The blast had applied a high amount on pressure on the hand and caused Varius' arm to hurt even more. Despite taking the blast head on, Stenpor continued his descent punching Varius into the air. Nelly jumped at Stenpor's back with her staff "bone crusher" she said as she hit him hard. Stenpor moved his arm fast enough to block the attack. Nelly waited to see a sign of pain from him but he only smiled. He grabbed her staff swinging and throwing her towards the panels where Varius was. She landed on Varius who was trying to get to his feet. They both stood up again breathing heavily.

Varius: "Something's wrong with Stenpor"

Nelly: "Why do you say that?"

Varius: "He'll never let his enemy hit him and if he were to be hit, he'll most definitely feel the pain to a higher degree than it actually is"