Reborn

It was another beautiful day on Slonos. Life had return to the planet and the people had started going about their daily activities like nothing ever happened. David was in the sanctuary with Athena the pope and the gold knights.

Pope: "We'll never thank you enough for all you've done for Slonos. Our gratitude will forever be with you"

David: "There's really no need to thank me. I only did what I was supposed to do as a knight of Athena"

Julia: "Are you going to be leaving now?"

David: "Yeah. I have drop a friend over at Qaam"

Julia: "Will you be coming back?"

David: "If I'm needed, I will... why so sad? Don't tell me you're going soft on me"

Julia: "You wish"

Kissai: "I sure will miss you kid"

David: "By the way Kissai, I wanted to thank you for the advice you gave me back in Olympus. I probably would still have been lamenting on my fate by now"

Kissai: "Don't sweat it"

Athena: "Before you go, I want to make a declaration. Is that ok?"

David: "Go ahead"

Athena: "I decided that it was time to put an end to Hades' scheme. Apollo and I have agreed to launch a cleanup campaign on the fifth realm. Each of you is to take 50 of the knights under your command and march to your appointed destinations. Kissai, your group will head to planet Olthen. Morleo, head to planet Zalnia. Shalga, you are assigned to Briem. Aurex, head to Mannicore. Seline, you go to Valia. Julia, go to Milliros. Kris, march to Kagnoria. Lexor, go to Mianure. Mico, you're to go to Frusin. Your objective is to find the dark power orbs at those locations and destroy them. Take these. When you get there, activate those gems and you'll be taken to the planets astral realm. A lot of dangers await but I trust you can do it. His holiness will be in charge of protecting Slonos while we're gone."

Pope: "W-What do mean by "while we're gone"? Are you leaving too?"

Athena: "Yes. I figured I haven't thanked David properly for saving me and so I'm going with him. I'll be helping him get his powers back."

Julia: "Powers?"

Athena: "Yes. David here is supposed to have powers greater than we the Olympian gods. But for some reason, he's lost them and so as a thank you, I'll help him get them back"

David: "What are you talking about? Please don't listen to her"

Mico: "That explains why I felt such great latent energy when we first met"

Lexor: "You mean you felt it too. I thought I felt it because I was just too tired"

Julia: "You mean he's stronger than you. I don't believe it. I know... Why don't you fight it out to see who's stronger?"

Athena: "I sense malice here"

David: "Now, now, calm down girls. And besides power or not, I can't bring myself to hitting a girl"

Athena: "What's that supposed to mean?"

David: "Nothing, nothing at all"

Aurex whispered to David "I think you should hold it there. You should know by now, girls tend to talk a lot"

David: "I couldn't agree more"

Athena and Julia: "What are you two whispering about?"

David and Aurex: "...Scary!!!"