Magnus' 6 pillars: The shadow brothers

It's been a weak since Mordone's failed attempt to take over Qaam, the iron fortress. For their great work in protecting Qaam from the invasion, Wally was promoted two ranks up to Major general and Fresia was promoted to colonel. After observing Sarah's and Frescha's skills, Wally gave them the permission to join Qaams first exploration army. Everything had returned to normal on Qaam and it was now time for David to return home to his sister. Early in the morning, David went to Julie's room.

David: "*knock*Julie!"

Julie: "Come in David"

David: "Julie. I wanted to thank you for all your help. Without you I won't have regained my powers"

Julie: "It's nothing, really. When we left Qaam I promised to help you regain your powers and that's what I did"

David: "Something's bothering me though"

Julie: "What?"

David: "Why didn't you beat Mordone? I know you're way stronger than that. You could have beaten him in seconds but you let take the lead in battle. So... why?"

Julie: "It's a secret"

David: "Well I also wanted to say that you can go back to Slonos now"

Julie: "Why? Don't you like my company?"

David: "No it's not that. The thing's I don't think the people of Slonos will be happy if I kept their guardian deity for too long"

Julie: "C'mon, I've only been away for about 2 weeks"

David: "Well if you insist on following me..."

Julie: "I do"

David: "Ok. We're leaving for Curion Central tomorrow after Sarah and Frescha return from their patrol"

Julie: "It still surprises me that they were able to join the army in just one weak"

David: "After the fight they put up during the attack, it doesn't surprise me. I'm going into town. I might be back late"

Julie: "K, see ya"

Before David went into town, he used illusion magic on himself changing his appearance. In doing this he expected not to be recognized while in town. David visited the arcade where he spent most of his day beating every gamer there. After creating and beating his own record several times, he left for the mall. While at the mall, David felt a strong aura pass by. He turned around and saw a suspiciously dressed person asking for Major General Wally's residence. He didn't know what to think of it and so he followed this person. When he got to Wally's mansion, he met Julie at the gate. David hid himself and made use of his powers to listen in on their conversation. After their conversation was over, the person disappeared as though he was never there.

Julie: "You can come on out now David"

David: "Wha... How'd you know I was here?"

Julie: "I can feel your cosmo"

David: "... yikes! Forgot 'bout that. So who was that?"

Julie: "It was the pope."

David: "You mean Slonos' pope? What's he doing all the way out here?"

Julie: "That actually was an astral body"

David: "An astral body at this distance? And that too with an aura that high? I'm impressed. What did he want?"

Julie: "Slonos is under attack and the attackers are more than he can handle"

David: "Is it Hades?"