Bonding Time With a Goddess

"So Quidditch is really that fun?" Percy asked as he sipped from his cardboard cup of coffee.

Percy and Harry were walking around town with two cups of coffee in hand. It had been a week since they'd met, and this was the first time since then that Harry and Percy found the time to hang out.

"Yup, it's the best. Plus you can fly, who doesn't want to fly?!" Harry asked.

"Hmm, well then why did it have to be a broom?"

"What's wrong with a broom?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Well, I mean...it's a broom! Why a broom? Didn't they have anything else? Like maybe a carpet? Flying carpets are real right?"

"Well yeah, but they're illegal."

"Really?" Percy laughed in disbelief. "Why?"

"Something about people falling over the edge... It's complicated." Harry waved the idea off.

"All right fine, no carpet... How about a skateboard?"

"A skateboard? Are you mad?!"

"Well, it's better than a broom! I mean come on! One of these days you're accidentally going to grab the wrong broom to clean the floors with and the next thing you know you would have just used an expensive piece of wood to dust!"

"You do know that it's really difficult to confuse a normal broom for a magical one right?"

"Hey, I'm just saying, it could happen."

"Right." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Potter, you know I have a point! A charmed skateboard is a hundred times more sensible than a broom!" Percy blinked "You know what, I'll prove it to you!"

"What? Are you going to charm a skateboard?" Harry chuckled.

"Exactly!"

"Er, I thought you were terrible at charms?"

"I am, but I didn't say I would do it alone did I? I'm sure my aunt would love to help me out."

Harry's cheeks tinged red as he quickly hid his face behind his coffee cup. "Your aunt, right."

Percy laughed at Harry's embarrassment but he really couldn't blame the kid. Percy still remembered the first time Hecate and Harry met.

Harry had just successfully poured Percy's potion into Dudley's drink and had come back to tell him about how the fat bully reacted. But when had knocked on Percy's door, Hecate was the one who answered.

Harry blinked as he looked at the attractive woman. He muttered something like. "Ohmygodyoursohotwillyoumarryme?" Before stringing along something more intelligible. "Uh, hello. Is-ah, is Percy here?"

"Yes he is Harry. Please, come in." Hecate moved back allowing Harry inside. The goddess shut the door behind him and called out. "Percy! Harry's here!"

Harry looked at the woman who was essentially the essence of beauty. She wore form fitting red robes that hugged her chest and stomach giving a low cut of her cleavage. Her hips seemed to be hidden well, and Harry couldn't stop himself from imagining what she would look like underneath that.

"So Harry, are you done picturing me naked yet?" Hecate asked with a sweet smile.

Harry was shocked at her boldness. "I-I'm sorry!"

"Oh don't be dear, everyone does it. In fact, I find that the only ones who don't are the men in my family, Percy and the rest. I think they can sense that I'm trouble in that regard, hmm."