Finally, Hogwarts

Percy spent some time with the twins and the Gryffindor chasers listening to them speak about their summers.

The twins seemed to be dating Angelina and Alicia and spent most of their time making kissy faces at each other.

Kate groaned as George and Angelina started to flirt again "I swear they get worse every year. They should just get together and get it over with."

"Most people like the chase much more the relationship." Percy chuckled as Alicia slapped Fred across the face when he wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at her.

"Yeah, but it gets old real fast." Katie growled. "Seriously every time I was with them I had to pretend to read a book and act like nothing ever happened. It was such pain in the ass, especially because Angelina likes to moan, loudly."

"Hey!" The dark skinned chaser growled. "Knock it off!"

"Why? It's the truth!" Katie and Percy chuckled.

"Well relax, if you ever want to stop the twins from sucking your friends' faces off just call me over. I'll drench the two to their bones."

Katie giggled while the twins glared at Percy.

"So Percy tell us about yourself." Alicia asked pushing Fred away who whined like a hurt puppy, which Alicia ignored.

"Well let's see...oh I love magic for one!"

"Welcome to the club!" George grinned.

"Right...well let's see. My favorite subject is potions, it's one of the first types of magic I learned and I'm pretty good at it...why are you all looking like I just died?"

The Gryffindors all groaned. "It's because you are so screwed my friend." Fred explained.

"You see our potions master is...a difficult man." Angelina explained.

"What she means to say is that he's an arse." Alicia snorted.

"He's the head of Slytherin house and hates every Gryffindor and Hufflepuff." George nodded.

"And the only way you can get him to treat you fairly is if you're in Ravenclaw or Slytherin," Katie nodded. "Or else forget it."

Percy blinked "Is it really that bad?"

"Yes." they all said at once causing Percy to wince.

"Didn't Harry tell you about this?" Fred asked.

"I never asked him." Percy groaned. "I wanted to be surprised. Damn it all...what about runes and arithmancy?"

"Not bad." Alicia nodded, "I take both the classes, but I'm not this year, too hard, but hey if that's what you want go right ahead. Anyway for Arithmancy is taught by Septima Vector, good, but kind off an odd ball. And Runes is taken by Bathsheda Babbling."

"Ah, professor Babbling." Fred sighed. "The angel of Hogwarts."

Percy blinked "What do you mean?"

Katie sighed "Professor Babbling is very popular among the older boys. She's...well..."

"She's hot!" George yelled out only for Angelina to elbow him in the ribs. George rubbed his ribs in pain. "But not more beautiful than you dear."

Angelina huffed "I swear you boys are all the same! What's so special about her anyway?"

"You mean apart from her giant-" Fred stopped halfway as he felt Alicia staring at him, daring him to complete the sentence. The redhead gulped "-brain. Her giant brain. She became a professor right after she graduated Hogwarts, so obviously she's like a genius or something."