Meeting People Is Easy

Percy looked down at himself and hissed. "I just want to tell you how much I hate you. This is the second time you turned me into an animal Hecate!"

All that came out was a series of neighs and grunts.

The goddess in question had the gal to grin as she stared up at Percy's nose-turned-snout. "I can't understand what you're saying Percy, but I'm guessing you should have your mouth scrubbed with soap."

Percy neighed in righteous fury. "Hades yes! I go to sleep and the next thing I know I'm a freaking pegasus?! What the hell Hecate?! At least give a guy some notice before you turn him into a horse!"

Percy grunted as he pranced around the living room in his animagus form.

"Well I'm guessing you are probably asking why I changed you fully, yes?"

Percy snorted.

"Well, I figured it was high time you learned how to do a full body transformation. Honestly, it's taken way too long already. So, presto! Horse mode activate!"

Percy sent her his best glower. "Hate really is too weak of word."

'Okay, okay... Focus Percy. Focus. You've done all of this before, you just need to remember to do it again...all at once. Without messing up. Or risk tearing your body in two and having a permanent horse dick... You got this.'

Percy focused and scrunched up eyes in focus. He recalled exactly how it felt to stand up like a man. To stand straight and tall. How he moved, how he fought, how his neck didn't always feel like a damn tree trunk.

Slowly Percy's wings began to recede into his back as he felt his frame shrink and become slender once more. The hooves turned into soft hands and fingers shot out. Pain erupted as his bones warped, changing lengths to meet his will.

The last of his wings disappeared into his shoulder blades. Percy swore he felt a few feathers fall off.

Percy sighed, he opened his eyes giving a laugh of disbelief. "I did it."

Hecate grinned. "You did." Her eyes then trailed down and widened. "Well...kind off."

Percy looked down and screamed. "Where are my clothes?!" Percy covered his groin and glared at Hecate. "Give me back my clothes woman!"

"Calm down you." Hecate snapped her fingers. Instantly pajama pants appeared over him.

Percy gave himself a quick once-over and found that everything was back to the way it should be. He sighed in relief. "Thank the gods."

"Well then, I suppose the first step of the training is complete! Let's get breakfast!"

"Oh no, don't think I'm letting you off the hook Hecate! You turned me into mythical creature without my consent!"

Percy continued to yell all the way through breakfast. If his nagging bothered Hecate, she didn't show it to Percy's dismay.

After realizing reprimand was useless, they ate breakfast in peace.

"Now then, let's continue shall we?" Hecate asked as she brought Percy back to the living room. This time she cleared all the furniture to the sides to give him ample space to transform.