The Weighting of the Wands

Percy looked at the yellow and orange bean between his fingers and gritted his teeth. "I hate you beyond words."

Fleur laughed. "It'z your turn! Ztop being a whimp!"

"It looks like piss Fleur!"

"And? You made me eat pepper flavor!"

"And this might be piss flavor! How's that an even trade?!"

The french veela rolled her eyes. "I don't think that's pozzible Perzy."

"It say 'every flavor beans' doesn't it? Why wouldn't there be every flavor?"

"Quit ztalling!" Fleur shouted. Kelly even yelled out as she cheered Percy on.

Percy sighed. "Fucking veela." He closed his eyes and swallowed the bean whole. He chewed it slowly, waiting for it to kick in. He crushed the bean and suddenly was hit with a wave of fish. Percy's eyes went wide, he put his head over the window and spat it out.

"It was fish!" Percy cursed. "I ate fish! Gods I hate this game!"

Fleur laughed. "You were the one who zuggezted it!" They were sitting on the fifth floor corridor on one of the open window rails. They sat on the rails side by side with the steep fall behind them, but neither of them seemed to mind.

"Well I was clearly mad when I suggested it." Percy groaned as he looked at Kelly who was grinning up at him. "And don't even get me started on you! You were supposed to be on my team!" Kelly shrugged, she pointed at Fleur and motioned to her hair. "Oh so because she's a veela you're suddenly on her side now?" Kelly nodded.

"I must say Perzy, I am beginning to like Kelly." Fleur stroked Kelly's hair, which Kelly actually allowed to happen. It seemed she was finally getting used to having Fleur around.

Percy shook the box of every flavoured beans in his hands and gave them to Fleur with a grin. "Your turn."

The french veela sighed, she turned to Percy and pouted. "Do I 'ave to?"

"Yes."

She deepened the pout. "But I might get zomething icky!"

"And? So did I!"

"It waz just fizh!"

"I hate fish!" Percy cried.

"Sacre bleu! You are missing out on a lot! Fish is one of the best things that has even come out of the zea!"

"No Fleur, the best thing that has ever come out of the sea is me." Percy smirked. "Now eat tweety bird."

Fleur huffed. "I 'ate the fact that you are immune to my allure." Percy laughed as Fleur closed her eyes and pulled out a green and brown bean. She opened her eyes and nearly gagged at the sight. "Oh my God! Not this again!"

"What flavour is it?" Percy asked excitedly.

"Tree bark." Fler spat out. She turned to Percy once more and pouted. "Do I 'ave to do this?"

"Yes."

"Pleaze?"

"No."

"I'll do anything!"

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Really? Anything?"

Fleur suddenly turned red as she realized what she sounded like she was implying. "I-I only meant that I would eat zomething elze!"

Percy snorted. "I see…well in that case, no! Now eat up!"

Fleur looked at the bean and groaned. She sighed and threw it into her mouth. She chewed slightly and immediately spat it over the railings. "I hate tree bark!"