Meeting People Is Easy Pt.2

Percy and the Weasley's both found themselves in the Ministry's top box. It was located at the very top of the stadium and was filled with important ministry officials. Percy recognized the Minister of Magic and a couple other richly dressed witches and wizard who were obviously important in some way.

Percy said goodbye to the Weasley's Hermione and Harry at this point as he and Hecate were sitting further away from them.

He looked around for the goddess and found her fairly quickly standing near the edge of the box's open balcony waving her hands around like a madman.

"Let's go Bulgaria! Kick their ass!" Hecate yelled at the top of her lungs causing many people to look at her funny.

Percy looked over Hecate and chuckled. The goddess had gone on full super fan mode as she wore Victor Krum's jersey with her face painted in the Bulgarian color scheme. She had a Bulgarian scarf around her neck and one of those veela desk toys flying around her head doing a cheer routine.

"Okay this is too much." Percy said as he approached the goddess.

"Percy! What took you so long?!" Hecate looked down and growled at Percy's Ireland scarf. "Traitor!"

Percy made a face. "Hey it's not my fault! If you had told me who we were supporting beforehand I would have bought their stuff first!"

"Well it doesn't matter, here." Hecate summoned another Bulgarian scarf and handed it Percy. "Wear this!"

Percy rolled his eyes as he took off his Ireland scarf and wore the red and brown colours of Bulgaria. "I didn't realize you were this big a fan."

"You bet your sweet ass I am!" Hecate grinned. "Here, have my veela, I charmed her to be semi-sentient, she's basically alive!"

The mini veela floated over to Percy and landed on his shoulder giggling at him. Percy flinched at the sight of the veela and grumbled. "Yay. Thanks for this."

"You don't sound happy," Hecate looked at him with concern. "What happened? Don't you like her?" The veela on Percy's shoulder gasped in horror.

Percy rolled his eyes. "It's not that, it's just..." Percy stared at the figure and sighed. "For some reason veela remind me of Mrs. Dodds."

"Who?"

"Oh, I mean Alecto." Percy supplied. "She was hiding as my math teacher before she tried to kill me. I don't know why but everytime I see one of these veela I get a flashback to my time with Mrs. Dodds."

"Ah, that's probably because they're similar beings." Hecate said looking impressed. "Good job Percy!"

"What do you mean?"

Hecate grinned. "You'll most certainly see soon." Percy rolled his eyes at her but he wasn't surprised, the goddess rarely told him what he wanted to know if she thought she could make fun of him later for it.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES! WELCOME TO THE 422ND QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP! PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

Percy looked around and saw a man standing outside the box on a raised platform. He was apparently the announcer for this game.